S30 SFC (registration for sale)

Saints4Prem

You could buy your no. for £250 when they were first available but they go up in value! G11 SFC is up at £1200 on one site and was £499 ? when new. I am after 710 SFC which they want £2095 for, perhaps I should tell them that when they first came out you did not pay anything for the numbers. Anyway if you definately dont want it, it is still for sale

Are you the advert police ? Check NationalNumbers.com where 710 SFC is for sale at £2445 and G11 SFC is up for £ 1573.85. You will see that I am not wrong and the numbers that are still available at £189 (plus Vat and Registration!! by the way) are the ones people dont want. In the real world items go up in value if there is a demand for them ! I would suggest that you sell yours for £189 if you want and get off my advert ! I was hoping this was a friendly forum and you are becoming a pest.

QUOTE=S13 SFC;297032]I am not the advert police

710 sfc & G11 sfc are different plates to mine and yours.

Mine and yours are S_ _ SFC which are in the blue band of £189. If you didnt sell yours and the DVLA took it back it would be there for sale for £189

I am not being a pest but you are asking for a price double than what its worth which is unfair to fellow fans. Out of interest, How much did you pay for it?

Items in the real world are worth what you can sell them for.Some numbers are more desirable and worth more on the open market, that is life and yes I was trying to sell it at a profit. Number plates are originally sold by the DVLA for the price they deem they are worth. (you would not have bought S1 SFC for £189!) Once they are sold the new buyer/dealer sells them for a profit which is why there are 100's of dealers on the internet, they are not there to sell items for the price they buy them for because with the advertising and overheads they would go bust. Even your £189 plates (check the final price you pay) will cost more than that with VAT and registration because if you look on the DVLA site they are all there for £250. The dealers selling them buy them from DVLA for £250 and then add their profit.

I have however seen the error of my ways and have decided to opt out of the Capitalist world and offer the plate for £150.

STOP PRESS It is now sold I saw it at such a bargain price and bought it myself.

I was going to advertise my motorbike on here but you've probably got a Glasses guide![