Andy Murray

bridge too far

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

If he wins it's a great performance from a fantastic British player. If he loses it's because he is a useless Scots w*nker.

Even the Jocks hate this c*nt, he isn't disliked because he's Scottish. He's a miserable c*nt. It doesn't matter where he is from, he is a miserable c*nt. Nobody likes him because he's a miserable c*nt.

I challenge anyone to find a picture of the miserable c*nt smiling.

Tbf he kinda looks like an early 80s McEnroe and it seems we can't get enough of the Super Brat on telly commentary at Wombledon these days. I wanna see Murray throw a few mega fits like McEnroe did for a bit of real tennis entertainment.

Even the Jocks hate this c*nt, he isn't disliked because he's Scottish. He's a miserable c*nt. It doesn't matter where he is from, he is a miserable c*nt. Nobody likes him because he's a miserable c*nt.

Seems as if he isn't the only one. Btw, any chance of using expletives just a little less. You've made your point. But even with the word filter we can work them out.

murray_andy7b.jpg

And now we know why he doesn't smile.

Murray has proved that he will win a major soon, maybe even this one. I thought he played outstanding tennis yesterday.

As usual us Brits love to hate anyone who is successfull in sport, preferring brave but unlucky losers most of the time. Who cares if he doesn't smile FFS. Don't remember Borg or McEnroe smiling during matches? well not until they were lifting the trophy.

_42981441_japan_mika_ap.jpg

I'm in the pro-Murray camp. He's a winner and he does not give a sh*t about anyone else, he's doing it for himself, not Scotland not England or Great Britain. I find him honest and refreshing, though admitadly he is a miserable so and so. He's kinda like a British Johnny Mac (Minus any charm). :)

Edited by PES

I'm in the pro-Murray camp. He's a winner and he does not give a sh*t about anyone else, he's doing it for himself, not Scotland not England or Great Britain. I find him honest and refreshing, though admitadly he is a miserable so and so. He's kinda like a British Johnny Mac (Minus any charm). :)

He is doing it for himself and I am fully supportive of him - Go Murray!!!

Thanks to the Yanks for putting the final on at 22.00pm BST tomorrow night though - helpful.

I like Andy Murray, he can be abit miserable, but not all the time, an dI think it's mainly his accent. And as for has-been, he's on the up, first grand slam semi, won his first masters the other week. Maybe in about 10 years you'll be able to call him a has been after he has achieved many great things.

He is doing it for himself and I am fully supportive of him - Go Murray!!!

Thanks to the Yanks for putting the final on at 22.00pm BST tomorrow night though - helpful.

Yeah I saw that! I'll sky+ it and watch it Tuesday. :)