Hants v Notts

bungle

FP Trophy match at the Rose Bowl.

Notts won toss and batted, currently 144-7 after 38 overs.

Cork 7 overs 0 maidens, 2 for 10! I am impressed he has bowled 7 overs for just 10 runs, yet hasn't managed to bowl a maiden over!

Cork 7 overs 0 maidens, 2 for 10! I am impressed he has bowled 7 overs for just 10 runs, yet hasn't managed to bowl a maiden over!

Don't really follow cricket but am doing Fantasy Cricket to try and get into it. How come Pothas isn't playing at the mo? Should i replace him?

Don't really follow cricket but am doing Fantasy Cricket to try and get into it. How come Pothas isn't playing at the mo? Should i replace him?

Pothas was injured in a game last week, not sure when he'll be fit. Glad to have Dimi back, he obviously is a key player for us as is Cork who I think was a great signing. Not sure who DR Briggs is though, must check out his info.

Lol, he managed 9.1 overs 0 maidens 3-13. Brilliant:)

Pothas was injured in a game last week, not sure when he'll be fit. Glad to have Dimi back, he obviously is a key player for us as is Cork who I think was a great signing. Not sure who DR Briggs is though, must check out his info.

Pothas is out for about four weeks I think with a hamstring injury. Tremlett is out for six weeks - he's probably having to look his injury up as he's run out of most excuses. A waste of space and no loss in my opinion.

Danny Briggs is a 19 year old left arm spinner from the IOW. Had never heard of him until earlier this week - he doesn't feature in this year's Playfair or the Hampshire website (not that that's a great surprise).

Saw him bowl yesterday and was impressed, he's got a lovely action (far superior to Dawson) and he was trusted with the 49th over so we've obviously got a lot of faith in him. He certainly deserved better than his figures of 0/44.

Pothas is out for about four weeks I think with a hamstring injury. Tremlett is out for six weeks - he's probably having to look his injury up as he's run out of most excuses. A waste of space and no loss in my opinion.

Danny Briggs is a 19 year old left arm spinner from the IOW. Had never heard of him until earlier this week - he doesn't feature in this year's Playfair or the Hampshire website (not that that's a great surprise).

Saw him bowl yesterday and was impressed, he's got a lovely action (far superior to Dawson) and he was trusted with the 49th over so we've obviously got a lot of faith in him. He certainly deserved better than his figures of 0/44.

Tremlett I agree is a waste of Space

Pothas is a big loss

We need another seamer as our bowling looks a bit light weight