Good morning fellow muppeters

PompeyLass

Are you planning on £5'ering it up?

I am using my 2nd post to inform you that I don't wish to pay for a service that is poorly run. Also, it's a messageboard and I don't feel the need to pay to talk to people that I don't and wouldn't really want to know.

Also, it's a fiver and I could never ever afford that. If I could afford it then I wouldn't pay as I am half Scottish.

I am using my 2nd post to inform you that I don't wish to pay for a service that is poorly run. Also, it's a messageboard and I don't feel the need to pay to talk to people that I don't and wouldn't really want to know.

Also, it's a fiver and I could never ever afford that. If I could afford it then I wouldn't pay as I am half Scottish.

Don't you get a lot of benefits from being on the sick?

Would you not seek sponsorship? You make me laugh, Id sponsor you, but you would have to have a 'Sponsored by the Legend Im_no_sinner' avatar

Don't you get a lot of benefits from being on the sick?

Yes, I get the benefit of only posting here 3 times in 24 hours!!

Sponsorship? Someone would actually pay me to post here? Don't be stupid!!

I have used my messages for the day wisely and I hope you all have a lovely day on here xx

Yes, I get the benefit of only posting here 3 times in 24 hours!!

Sponsorship? Someone would actually pay me to post here? Don't be stupid!!

I have used my messages for the day wisely and I hope you all have a lovely day on here xx

I take this as a point to me :) Cheers AV x

Are you a doughnut dodger?