Peter Rodrigues

PES

I meant to post this but I keep forgetting. I can't say absolutely for sure, but he's so distinctive looking, I'm sure it's him? Anyway, Peter Rodrigues attends Pompey games, I've seen him a few times over the last season. He sits in the directors box. Can anyone confirm he still lives in the area?

I meant to post this but I keep forgetting. I can't say absolutely for sure, but he's so distinctive looking, I'm sure it's him? Anyway, Peter Rodrigues attends Pompey games, I've seen him a few times over the last season. He sits in the directors box. Can anyone confirm he still lives in the area?

Last I heard (and this was back in 2006) he lived in the Freemantle/Shirley area of Southampton, as he used to go to the same pub as a bloke I worked with at the time.

Does he work as a scout in any capacity? Or is he just enjoying a free ticket to the game? Either way if it is him (and i'm pretty sure it is!) it's good to see a Saints Legend enjoying the hospitality at Fratton Park. Did I mention Strachan was also at FP last time out? Closet pompey fans, one and all.

Does he work as a scout in any capacity? Or is he just enjoying a free ticket to the game? Either way if it is him (and i'm pretty sure it is!) it's good to see a Saints Legend enjoying the hospitality at Fratton Park. Did I mention Strachan was also at FP last time out? Closet pompey fans, one and all.

I wonder what the hospitality at Fratton Park consists of?

Does Arry nip down to the local Lidls to get in the crisps and cheap lager?

I almost took a job down there working in the Events department....I didn't like the tacky Pompey crests on the carpet :D

Why on earth would you turn the job down, imagine the Cred you'd of earned amongst your Saints mates! and just how proud would your parents of been? ;)

Events department??!! The mind boggles, what sort of events? ****ging their sisters and how to steal a caravan perhaps? :D

HaHa, putting a serious head on, they run all kinds of functions down there. Mainly meetings during the days but have weddings too (had to cold call them on this last year, pretending to be a Pompey fan was horrible) they run Xmas and New Years too. Was decent money, but I really couldn't do it.

You see PES thats where you are doing things wrong down at Pompey.

If you concentrated more on the catering and less on the football (like us),you could be winning all sorts of trophies and awards.

LOL, I was gutted when 'Ths Saint' won Southern Counties Independant Radio Station of the Year in 2007. Sometimes I think Saints are lightyears ahead of Pompey. Will we ever catch up? :(