From BBC Gossip Column

LaptopSaint

I'm dissapointed with your husbands reply, he seems a bit retarded and that doesn't fit your middle class persona.

I was disappointed too. Not up to his usual wit standard.

However, for the record, he is not retarded in spite of being a Skate and we are proudly working class. I'm distressed that you think me otherwise :(

Comment from Mr TF when I sent him the link:

Touchy, eh? :D

a)what are you doing ready the telegraph?

b)pompey has won another title. You are getting just so jealous of us now after all our success. What do you get? A huntducker!

What on earth is a huntducker?

Well, they seem more than happy to have that scary looking wierdo with the bell & the hat as their "poster boy", so the rest of them must be really ugly!

Well what do you expect!? Thats the Pompey HAKA! (a watered down version of the real deal from NZ):cool:....Wont look right with pretty Boys performing it.

Well what do you expect!? Thats the Pompey HAKA! (a watered down version of the real deal from NZ):cool:....Wont look right with pretty Boys performing it.

Not being pretty is one thing, looking like an extra from Deliverance quite another.