GH:Metallica

Pancake

Not picked up GH in ages, i finished GH2 on expert and had about 3 songs to do on expert for GH3, World Tour had a sucky set list so never really go into it and doubt ill pick this up. Just played it to death too much i think

Watched various members of the public having a crack at this, on stage, at the O2 gig earlier this year. Some of them were eerily good. Some were hilariously bad though.

haha me 2, saw some teenager butcher singing enter sandman.

cracking game though, watched dyers eve on expert + on youtube, absolutely rediculous

• 1 month later...
Agreed, you lot go and get yourselves some real instruments....

Thanks for the judgement. Ive been playing playing acoustic & electric guitar for 23 years and bass for 10. Ive also played drums, piano, violin and saxophone in the past.

Do you stand outside Game in your anorak saying to people buying Gran Torismo to go an buy a 911 and get on a trackday? No, of course you dont, so whats the issue in playing a game based on musical instruments? I'll answer that one for you too, its nothing - well apart from what goes on in the heads of music snobs.

• 1 month later...

Ok, I've now succumbed to GH (Metallica) - got it today (+ drums) after playing Guitar Rock Tour 2 on the iPod over the weekend and realising it's all about fun, not pretending to be a musician - and it is great fun (despite being booed off a few times at the start).

Superb game and a good social game for and with people who love music but aren't musicians.

Rory, I thought you hated Metallica?