People who brake before indicating

saint_stevo

• 3 weeks later...

I always brake from the legal limit when approaching my drive, which has to be entered very slowly 5mph on a 30mph road (which morons insist on speeding down) and indicate at the penultimate drive.

If you don't like it don't drive past my house.

I am more annoyed by people who don't indicate at all, then nearly run me over because I'm crossing the road they are about to turn onto at 90mph.

The pedestrian actually has right of way if they've started crossing, but then again, they also have far more to lose so rarely try their luck since most motorists don't know this.

Rule #8

It shouldn't cause you any problem at all unless you're a **** driver who wasn't managing to keep the proper distance for the speed you were doing.

Not really, if you are keeping a proper distance you will still have to slam the brakes on if the complete **** infront of you suddenly decides to turn the corner without indicating and normally deciding to slam on the brakes.

I tend to find these sort of drivers ignorant c*nts that think they are above doing then sort of thing. Probably the same sort of drivers that drive right up your ass even when you are in a que on the motorway.

***ts

"Sureveying the roundabout" is easily done without coming to a complete stop.

Not really, and also, if you remember back to the test you did, you have to stop, observe and move.

Don't get me wrong, i will normally just drive straight on but you can't expect someone else to do it. It's not YOUR road

Not really, and also, if you remember back to the test you did, you have to stop, observe and move.

Don't get me wrong, i will normally just drive straight on but you can't expect someone else to do it. It's not YOUR road

Nowhere does it say you have to stop at a roundabout, merely give way to traffic on the roundabout to your right. The whole point of a roundabout is to keep traffic moving freely rather than haveing a junction or traffic lights.

You dinlo.

Nowhere does it say you have to stop at a roundabout, merely give way to traffic on the roundabout to your right. The whole point of a roundabout is to keep traffic moving freely rather than haveing a junction or traffic lights.

You dinlo.

Indeed. People who stop for no reason cause more problems as then other people stop to give way to them, then realise they are morons and are practically sat there waiting for something to come so they can give way to them, so they drive onto the roundabout just as the moron decides in actual fact nothing is coming, so drives onto said roundabout. ****es me right off though, when people coming driving onto a roundabout at about 40mph giving you no chance to give way to them at all if you've already committed yourself.

I do drive too close to people in 30mph areas quite often, so it ****es me off when I have to slam on my breaks to avoid going into the back of them and killing them. It isn't right that I should drive too close to someone, however I think it's worst not to indicate before breaking as the whole purpose of indicating is to let people know what you're actually doing. C*nts the lot of them, including me to avoid dispute.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah agree, i don't tend to stop at a roundabout if i don't need to but you can't have a go at people that do as long as it is not rediculous. You drive to your own means and ability like anything, some people are more conscious on the road, some like myself spend a lot of time on the road and so just get on with it.

The real C*nts are those that drive like they own the road and have a superiority to everyone on it, like the ones that attempt to overtake when not resonable and cut you up by skipping past Q's in the other lanes. C*nts