Kim Jong Il alive, but for how long?

Master Bates

On the news this morning they had a report saying that he had collapsed and was seriously ill.

North Korean leader Kim Jong Il is alive but seriously ill, a news report said, amid mounting speculation over the leader's health after he missed a key national ceremony.

South Korea's Yonhap news agency cited an unidentified South Korean government official as saying Mr Kim, 66, appeared to have "collapsed," a term that in the Korean language is used when a person becomes suddenly ill due to causes including stroke.

The official stressed that it is certain that Mr Kim has not died, Yonhap said.

http://ukpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5hRWNpolal0ZQxfQvvtq_c4vEf7yA

I read an article the other day, someone has written a book which claims he has been dead for about six years, they've just been using impersonators for his infrequent public appearances.

Saw that, 5 years

Is Kim Jong Il dead? Yes, North Korea’s “Dear Leader” is no more, having passed away in the fall of 2003, writes Waseda University professor Toshimitsu Shigemura in Shukan Gendai (Aug 23-30).

A one-time Mainichi Shimbun journalist posted in Seoul, Shigemura is introduced by the magazine as a leading authority on the Korean Peninsula. His latest book, released this month, is titled “The True Character of Kim Jong Il.”

If true, the implications are potentially vast. Among them: former Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi’s summit partner during one or both of his landmark visits to Pyongyang in 2002 and 2004 was not Kim himself but a dummy—the stand-in Shigemura claims has been fooling the world for at least five years.

A dictator having one or multiple doubles is a familiar notion since Iraq’s Saddam Hussein was shown to have deployed them. But Saddam was alive at the time. Kim, in Shigemura’s scenario, was not manipulating a look-alike; he was replaced by one.

http://www.japantoday.com/category/kuchikomi/view/north-koreas-kim-died-in-2003-and-was-replaced-by-lookalike-says-waseda-profesor

I'm so ronery, so ronery

So ronery and sadry arone

There's no one, just me onry

Sitting on my rittle throne

I work very hard

And make up great prans

But nobody listens no one understands

Seems like no one takes me seriousry

And so, I'm ronery

A bittle ronery

Poor rittle me

There's nobody I can rerate to