Fight Night Round 4

St Marco

Is out this friday.

As we are sports fans here i can imagine a few of you can't wait for this game too!

Boxing is my favourite sport and i have done it since i was about 8. In those many years i think i have played all the boxing games there are. Loved Punch out/Evander Hollyfields Real Deal Boxing,George Forman's. Even the old Boxing Manager on amiga (wish they would do a new version of that!).

So playing the demo i am very happy that it has gone the total punch system like in round 3 route. The level of realism in my book is the best i seen so far so fingers crossed this is the best boxing game of all time!

Well reviews have started to come in as was released state side today. Bit annoying but hopefully Game continue the trend of getting their games to me a day early :)

Thus far it has a 89% score on metacritic, pretty decent. Can imagine it will probably end up between the 87% to 92% mark. For a fighting game that is very good.

A really cool feature in the game is a thing called "Game Face". This has been put in Fifa too but i don't think it was advertised that much. Basically it enables you to take photos of yourself and upload them to the server. Then it will digitally re-create you into the game, thus giving you the real you to fight with, pretty impressive. Not only can you add yourself but you can add other people, anyone you can think of, if your not very good at making people or in fact can't be arsed with it then you can simply download the created chars at http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/playershare/searchresults/game/fightnight/type/MDB

If any of you are any good at that kinda stuff you could always re-create Rupert Lowe so you can give him a proper beating, not like that punch a celeb site :)

A really cool feature in the game is a thing called "Game Face". This has been put in Fifa too but i don't think it was advertised that much. Basically it enables you to take photos of yourself and upload them to the server. Then it will digitally re-create you into the game, thus giving you the real you to fight with, pretty impressive.

It was put in fifa 09? did not realise that! how would go about doing that?

Sorry to drag off topic.

It was put in fifa 09? did not realise that! how would go about doing that?

Sorry to drag off topic.

Sorry mate i meant to say it was in Tiger Woods not Fifa. It should be put into the new Fifa game when that comes out in october.

• 3 weeks later...