Wispa

Scudamore

The Wispa bar is to make a full comeback following a successful campaign on social networking websites

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_midlands/7539810.stm

------------------------------

This is strirling news IMO. Maybe if i hadn't spent all my money on crack and registering for this website i'd be able to buy one. Wispa Gold remains one of my favorite chocolate bars of all time...

And so i shall steal the BBC's idea from this morning...

What confectionery would you botters like to see make a return?

I'm thinking those honeycomb Yorkies and the old formula Fruit Gums...the ones that properly loosened fillings...

I would bring back Marathon bars. They were my favourite chocolate bar when I was a child in the 80's, then for some reason they just did away with them. My life has been an empty void since then, forever hoping they would reappear...

Marathon bars are now Snickers, but you knew that already.

Y-You what? Snickers? Is this another of your jokes MB?

Years of therapy, thousands upon thousands of pounds wasted, and all the time Marathons were wearing camouflage gear. :-(

Snickers is a chocolate bar made by Mars, Incorporated. It consists of peanut butter nougat topped with roasted peanuts and caramel covered with milk chocolate. Snickers is the best selling chocolate bar of all time and has annual global sales of US$2 billion.

The original Snickers was formerly sold as Marathon in the UK and Ireland. More recently, Snickers Marathon branded nutrition bars have been sold in some markets. In May 2008, Mars, Incorporated was rumoured to temporarily re-launch the Marathon bar.

Snickers is a chocolate bar made by Mars, Incorporated. It consists of peanut butter nougat topped with roasted peanuts and caramel covered with milk chocolate. Snickers is the best selling chocolate bar of all time and has annual global sales of US$2 billion.

The original Snickers was formerly sold as Marathon in the UK and Ireland. More recently, Snickers Marathon branded nutrition bars have been sold in some markets. In May 2008, Mars, Incorporated was rumoured to temporarily re-launch the Marathon bar.

Well bugger me. Next you'll be telling me that Opal Fruits were never done away with either lol lol lol