Acer Aspire One Netbook For Sale

JonnyLove

I have an Acer Aspire One Netbook (white) for sale

8inch screen

Linux, (Don't let that put you off very easy to use).

8BG SSD drive

16GB Expansion card (Taking HDD to 24GB)

Long Battery life

If you need to know more then just google it. (or pm me) (listed as the best netbook money can buy from all the usual suspects)

Still got the box and all that came with it

Only had it since Jan (got it for the other half but now have a new mac so she got the old one)

Perfect for the everyday computer use for adults or kids

£150 delivered or your very best offers. (I have checked ebay and this seems to be the going rate baring in mind I have expanded the storage space)

Anything else then just ask.

Lots of Love

your having a laugh

can get 120GB with 1 gb RAM for £150 brand new

As I said it seems to be the going rate on ebay inc delivery and I am quite happy to have people make me offers. You will also note that you need 1gb ram and 120gb hdd for windows as it's slow and the battery last half as long. The Linux version does not need as much ram to do the same job and the battery life last longer (a lot longer) You also don't have to worry about the HDD fecking up as it has no moving parts.

As I said it seems to be the going rate on ebay inc delivery and I am quite happy to have people make me offers. You will also note that you need 1gb ram and 120gb hdd for windows as it's slow and the battery last half as long. The Linux version does not need as much ram to do the same job and the battery life last longer (a lot longer) You also don't have to worry about the HDD fecking up as it has no moving parts.

Which is what happened to mine!

Unfortunately I had already added more ram so couldn't send it back to Acer as I had negated the warranty opening the case :(

With the Acer One, you really do get what you pay for :(

it's a very good netbook but as the majority of the reviews say get the SSD version which is the one I am selling. SO if your in the market then let me know and I am more than happy to take offers nd who knows you might hit the right button.

• 2 weeks later...