PSN IDs

Block 5

i do not have Warhawk

i do have a PS3 and a PSN ID

PM me mate.

And get Warhawk.

You can get it pretty cheap, if you hunt for it. The PSN Store has it for less than £20.

It is a tough game...... with a steep learning curve. You WILL die......lots.

It's online only so you'll never complete it, just get good or give up.

But if you persevere you will love it.

It's full of variation..... get in a plane, drop bombs or use a TOW missile....then land and get in a jeep......... get out and stab someone then jump in a tank...... pound someone with the tank then get out and place some sneaky landmines around..... then hide on a hill and snipe people or call in an air strike.

Oh, and use it with a headset or Eye and you can communicate with other players.

I've had a PS3 for 1 1/2 years and I still play warhawk which says it all really.

Barfy74 for me. I've not played online much lately as I've recently downloaded FF7 and got hooked again!

If I am online it's usually COD4 or 5 or more likely Killzone 2.

Out of interest, what are the new map packs like for COD5? worth stumping up for?

Prehaps those of us who play COD 4 online should create a clan tag?

Prehaps TSW?

My PSN is staffs_saints

Right, i think i have added most of you now, you can start a clan tag if you want. In the meantime, if anyone see's me online, feel free to invite me and i'll show you how it's done.

• 2 weeks later...
Get with the times

lol.

Not a massive fan of golf but Tiger Woods was £6 in ASDA...so I thought f**k it.

Beijing 2008 I couldnt do anything about that, to my knowledge there isnt a London 2012 out yet :D

Until PES has a major update, I wont be buying any more.

lol.

Not a massive fan of golf but Tiger Woods was £6 in ASDA...so I thought f**k it.

Beijing 2008 I couldnt do anything about that, to my knowledge there isnt a London 2012 out yet :D

Until PES has a major update, I wont be buying any more.

The next PES is a major update, so you can get that, ill get it and kick ya ass online