Strange COD 4 error message

gaz

dsc01662yh4.jpg

I got that yesterday. I was glitching a lot but had full connection strength on the score menu. Then after about a minute, I got booted out of the match (Mercenary Team Deathmatch on Backlot) and it came up with that message. I'd sort of expect it if I has running a hacked version on the PC, but this was the 360 game on Live!

Anyone know what it means? Something to do with the character models? Anyone had it before too?

Edited by gaz

dsc01662yh4.jpg

I got that yesterday. I was glitching a lot but had full connection strength on the score menu. Then after about a minute, I got booted out of the match (Mercenary Team Deathmatch on Backlot) and it came up with that message. I'd sort of expect it of I has running a hacked version on the PC, but this was the 360 game on Live!

Anyone know what it means? Something to do with the character models? Anyone had it before too?

Tut tut someone is trying to exploit some map glitches arent they! :eek:

You say it's a PS3 error, then link to a blog where a bloke says he got it on the 360......

No i linked it so he can read the comments on how people fixed it, and if you read those comments most people say it is mostly a PS3 problem which is server side. I said "Normally a PS3 problem" and googling it nearley every thread written on it says so. That doesn't mean the 360 does not get it either...

St Marco do you sleep with your xbox?

Face it the ps3 is future proof and better, the 360 isnt and they will have to make another.

This comes from a xbox 360 owner.

Yeah i sleep with my 360 because that is such a normal thing to do ;)

And i can't be bothered to get into a fanboy discussion. I own both, i use my 360 currently for games, my PS3 for Blu-Ray films and my PC for everything else. It makes no difference to me if either are future proof, however i think the future is clearly "On Demand" such is how everything is evolving.