For Sale - my proramme collection.

hamster

I will get straight to the point for once and tell you that I need to raise some funds and pretty quick.

I am selling my programme acollection and Ihaven't got the energy to list them all. I want them to go to a forum member, a private collector preferably. I don't mind if you are a trader as long as you are a saints fan.

I will try to count them next week after we come back from Spain. Ther are quite a few and some pretty special ones too. Loads of European ones. Most of the '76 Cup run including Bradford away. I'll add some more 'special' ones next week.

I would like to keep a handful of really special ones to me personally, like taking my Grandsons to their first math (Bayern bloomin Munich). I won't cherry pick, about 10 in total.

As a bonus I have an envelope with some original press photos. I am pretty sure that Ted is in one of them and 3 or 4 of Cloughie at The Dell. A couple more extras as I am seriously needing to have a tidy up. I have my memories and now I would like someone else enjoy them.:

A pair of FA Cup Winners cufflinks

'Last Ever Match at The Dell' shirt, the red/white quarters made of cotton. It is in used condition and is a small size.

Ideally I would like someone who is willing to come to my house and go through them with me. When I started collecting I was quite specific in what I bought.

This one deserves a paragraph of it's own:

I think 1968 against Man U. A team including Best, Law, Charlton in a team that were European champions. We stuffed them 1-4, I think Terry Paine got a hat-trick. I am not very good with thebolder palyers names, sorry.

Please don't rip me off, I am decent bloke and genuinely need to raise enough money ASAP to buy my wife a new laptop. We have just been told that she has breast cancer. In two weeks she starts chemotherapy. Our current laptop is basically knackered. she will be feeling pretty crap pretty soon after and I want to do everything I can to make the next few months comfortable for her.

/\

That is only as a polite request and nothing more I assure you. I just want them sold, preferably to one single person.

Please ask questions on the thread as I think it only fair that everyone has the same opportunity to know what I have.

Edited by hamster

what sort of money we looking at?

P.S- This is a beauty, picked a couple up for some mates recently- http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/store/cur_page.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@1712132309.1247305874@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccdladehkfkkjdjcflgceggdhhmdgml.0&page=Product&fm=1&sm=0&tm=4&sku=941904&category_oid=-27411

17" screen, Blu-Ray, HDMI out, 3GB RAM, 160GB HDD, Dual Core.....Very Nice

what sort of money we looking at?

P.S- This is a beauty, picked a couple up for some mates recently- http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/store/cur_page.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@1712132309.1247305874@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccdladehkfkkjdjcflgceggdhhmdgml.0&page=Product&fm=1&sm=0&tm=4&sku=941904&category_oid=-27411

17" screen, Blu-Ray, HDMI out, 3GB RAM, 160GB HDD, Dual Core.....Very Nice

Re the price Stevo, I honestly don't have a clue at this point. I really would prefer for someone to pop around and make me an offer for the lot. Incidentally, I am adding my 'Last Ever Match at The Dell' shirt. It is in used condition and is a small size, hence no good to me with my middle aged spread.

And the laptop is going to be a surprise. I haven't a clue about specs and what we really need, but she basically e-mails a lot, surfs the web and plays silly little puzzle adventure games. We may use it for photos but I prefer to keep photos on a seperate drive at the moment. Also, I would like to move all of her girly soppy music onto it so maybe a large HD is a must. It must have wireless, and a camera would be a definite plus. It doesn't need to [play Blu-ray or even DVD's for that matter.

I'd be interested to hear people's views on these little 'netbooks' if anyone has used one. Finally, the one in the link Stevo, is just within my budget so I will add it to my list.

Cheers.

Firstly, I hope the chemo treatment go's well for your wife and it is a success. I have every saints prog from 1960 bar 30 or so and probably buy a few off of you. I am after the Marseille away programme if you have a copy. If you need any advice on selling them feel free to pm me or Andrew Murray in the programme shop would help you i'm sure.

All the best to you both