Au revoir Sebastien Bourdais

Baj

Not exactly a surprise. They were talking about this happening all weekend on BBC on their coverage of Nurburgring last week. Let's see how this Alguersuari chap gets on in Hungary.

On another note, I know that Hungary isn't renowned for exciting races but I'm looking forward to it. It's always a lot hotter in Budapest this time of year, so hopefully Brawn will be able to overcome the tyre temperature problems that have plagued them for the last two races and Button can get his title charge back on track. I think he likes this track! :rolleyes:

Harsh, but he wasn't as quick in F1 as people expected. I'm guessing he'll move to NASCAR or try out IRL next.

Assuming Peugeot don't have a go at the remaining ALMS rounds, but thats unlikely.

I've got a Red Bull flag signed by him. Trouble is the signature is in black, so you can hardly see it on the navy background. Probably a good thing.

Kristofs still got the postcode you got signed for him hanging on his wall.

They were talking about Alguersuari on 5Live this morning.

Apparently a lot of people are worried about the safety of having him around, as he's never driven a formula 1 car round a corner before. He's only been in a straight line.

Lewis Hamilton apparently says that it took him a week of intensive practice before he started to feel comfortable in an F1 car.