John Daly Golf Club Set

Dog

John Daly CS91 Package Golf Clubs 18 Piece Club Set

dunlopjohndalycs91compl.jpg

Dunlop John Daly CS 91 18 Pc Package SetThis fantastic value set contains everything you need to get started! 1-3-5 woods hybrid 4 iron 5-SW putter and a deluxe stand bag!1-3-5 Woods 460cc Titanium Matrix Driver Fixed weight ports on sole Forgiving 3

£150.00

PM me.

Sorry to hijack your thread Dog, I am assuming it is dead now.

If someone does want some nice clubs, I have a set (3-PW) of Ping Eye 2's made of Berilium Copper (BeCu) which I am open to offers for. Look them up, they are lovely.

[127279591_a315239e4a_o.gif

Ponty, sorry to plagiarise you. especially on the same thread...

You said you were open to offers. You didn't say they had to be sensible ones! ;)

Seriously though, what lie are they and what sort of price are you looking for? Also, what shafts have they got and are the grips OK?

Dog got killed on here with you bunch of tight fisted motherf~ckers, but I sold all 9 sets on friday so you all missed the boat.

I somehow think none of us 'missed a boat', unless that boat was the titanic

Seriously though, what lie are they and what sort of price are you looking for? Also, what shafts have they got and are the grips OK?

Correction to earler post, they are Blue dot apart from the 4 which is Black dot. Here's a chart for anyone interested:

http://www.ping.com/pdfs/PING_Color_Code_Chart.pdf

I'll have them up on e-bay shortly.

I have just discovered (like a ****) that the numbers don't all match so will sell them probably as seperates, as true oficianados want matched sets.

Price? I know this will sound really annoying, but I will let e-bay decide unless of course someone makes an offer that really catches my eye in the meantime. I am not expecting top dollar though at this time of year in a recession.

The beauty of the BeCu's is that they are a great investment AND a lovely club to play with for all standards of player. I kow it's an over-used cliche but in the case of BeCu's it is 100% true. You won't find a single bad review for BeCu's, you really won't (cue some bonk finding one now!).

hth

hamster