Is this conclusive proof

Nineteen Canteen

http://www.swiftlydoesit.com/bmw-drivers-are-the-worst-on-the-roads/

Seems I am not alone in thinking that BMW drivers are the c*cks of the road and hardly surprising that Subaru, Audi and Porkers figure highly on the list.

Interestingly (this is one of many sites) these cars don't have a high accident rate and its the more bog standard cars that figure highly. I was wondering is this because the BMWs, Audis, Porkers and boy raced Subarus weave in out of traffic on our motorways, refuse to give way on single lanes roads or cut the corner on right hand turn at T junctions (to shave 0.5 sec off their best getting home time) and ignoring every law of the road they speed off simply leaving the destruction in their wake?

Of course the self strokers who drive these cars will tell you they are the best handling cars you can buy which may be true but our public roads are not Silverstone and driving the best handling car does not mean you can ignore everyone else or what we were taught when he passed out test. This last point point doesn't apply to anyone under driver 25 driving a Mk1 Imprezza and soon to aspire to a 3 series BMW as they are unlikely to have passed a test or they have but don't have insurance.

The next time you are out and about I can guarantee the car behind you trying to open your boot with its grille will be a BMW or Audi. Driving on a country lane the car failing to give way even though he is level with a passing place and you are driving uphill, will be a BMW or Audi. A special mention here for all SUVs you have wheels on your vehicle the size of which Mr Liebherr may consider to large for his earth movers so you can move over for the driver in a normal car and ground clearance.

Special mention must go for right hand turns at T Junctions and why Bikers rate BMW the biggest menace of the road. Were BMW, Audi and Porky drivers not told by their driving instructers to imagine someone standing on the right angle of the junctions marked in the centre of the road in which you are turning. It is not appropriate to take a 'racing line' through these junctions as you will kill the person standing on the right angle or the approaching bike slowing approaching the junction to turn right on the road you are leaving. Having said that of course one day that bike will be a lorry or a X5, Cayenne or Q7 and unless you are driving a cheapy LHD car we will be rid of another 'petrol head' who feels their choice of car gives them rights over everyone else. Trouble is in my experience carnage and justice are rarely bedfellows.

If you google drivers of these car makes it seems for a change I may agree with the majority. People who believe useless tanks like the X5 and Q7 should not be taxed out of existence and drunk drivers like Lundekvam driving such tanks should not have the book thrown at them should be drawn to a cautionary tale from Wales last year. A drunk driver in a Q7 ploughed into a Fiat Punto and a young family inside, causing carnage. His speed was 120mph and allegedly he was masturbating at the time. The SUV a real family car especially if it's ridciulously expensive and over the top as an X5, Cayenne or Q7 with the offroading abilities of a Vauxhall Vectra.

These cars have an image problem and it's due to the aspirational types who drive them it's not the cars but the drivers and how these cars are marketed.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1530675/The-worst-drivers-own-BMWs.html

Indeed, you are not alone in this, but I did like this bit:

“The BMW is a smug car and perhaps there is some envy towards the drivers from those of us in our Fiestas."

So, how much of this "proof" is down to facts and how much is down to the old green eyed monster?

Edited by Johnny Bognor

Seriously, it boils down to this......

http://www.businesscar.co.uk/story.asp?storycode=4057&sectioncode=4

The 5 series pretty much has had a clean sweep and has been lauded as the best executive car of the last decade. BMW is often the car to beat in the categories in which it competes (especially the mid-size to larger car categories).

Therefore it is perceived to be one of the best - an image which is only encouraged by the motoring press (Clarkson & Co included). Aspirational people want the best they can afford (or not, if it is on HP). Therefore, your aspirational types want to buy them, lots of them.

If it wasn't the best, they would buy something else and then this "something else" car would be the choice of the aspirational type driver.

So, surely your beef is with aspirational people and their collective behaviour, rather than their drive?

Your Bum Chum wrote this rather interesting article, entitled:

People make assumptions about BMW drivers – as they do about choirboys. But they are wrong, writes James May

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/columnists/2749504/James-May-Frocks-make-a-boy-a-man.html

Cough, cough (clears my throat) .......

49.gif singer.gif

Jesu, joy of man's desiring

Holy wisdom, love most bright

Drawn by Thee, our souls aspiring

Soar to uncreated light

Edited by Johnny Bognor

I think that is a Shay Given....all this talking about generalising BMW drivers etc is a bit over the top.

Opinions, generalisations, straw polls, first hand experience there is no getting away from the fact the BMW's and now Audi's are the cars you are most likely to see pushing in, not giving way, weaving through traffic on motorways and cutting those right hand turns.

I regularly use the M3, M25, M11, M40, M1, M6 and M74 and live in an area surrounded by narrow country lanes and this type of behaviour is typical.

Baj as a biker I'm surprised you have never experienced being taken out by one of these cars as you approach a right turn at a T junction.

There is no denying the quality of the cars and their indestructability but equally the people who own them seem to be under some illusion they are pompously important or the next Lewis Hamilton and the rest of us commoners can move out of the way. You don't see other executive brands behave like this on a regular basis so why BMW and Audi? What makes the drivers of them think they are so important?

Johnny Bognor may be right that a lot of this opinion comes out of brand jealously but the reality is entry levels for these two margues are now quite affordable compared to other more mainstream alternatives so I'm not sure this is consistently the case. Why would anyone want to buy an A3 or Series 1 BMW when a Golf is better in every respect and without the tawdry 'I'm a junior Estate Agent' image.

BMW and Audi must be getting concerned they have an image problem and in my experience even their employees have a problem with the brand and the type of person it attracts and I have that information first hand from an employee in a dealership. It's not the cars and how well engineered they are it's the c*cks that are attracted to them and you may not want to work in a service department of a BMW dealership . Perhaps that's when the cost of ownership hits home. BMWs, the Ford Capri or XJ6 of the 21st Century. No thanks I prefer my cars a little less look at me and more that was me and thank you for getting out of my way now you've stopped weaving in out of the traffic.

Johnny Bognor may be right that a lot of this opinion comes out of brand jealously but the reality is entry levels for these two margues are now quite affordable compared to other more mainstream alternatives so I'm not sure this is consistently the case. Why would anyone want to buy an A3 or Series 1 BMW when a Golf is better in every respect and without the tawdry 'I'm a junior Estate Agent' image..

There is definately brand jealousy involved.

BMW and now Audi have deliberately targeted the aspiring type - Merc have tried, but you still need to get your pension lump sum before you buy one (perhaps this is what ex BMW and ex Audi drivers end up in).

In answer to your question, it sounds better saying "I own a BMW " than it does "I own a VW", irrepsective of the fact the the 1 series is crap and the Golf is better...... if you are that way inclined.

BMW and Audi must be getting concerned they have an image problem and in my experience even their employees have a problem with the brand and the type of person it attracts and I have that information first hand from an employee in a dealership. It's not the cars and how well engineered they are it's the c*cks that are attracted to them and you may not want to work in a service department of a BMW dealership ...

BMW don't give a stuff about the anti-BMW brigade as these people, by their very nature, are not aspirational and will therefore NEVER buy into their brand - in the same way a vegetarian won't buy into meat.

No thanks I prefer my cars a little less look at me and more that was me and thank you for getting out of my way now you've stopped weaving in out of the traffic.

You must drive a Toyota Avensis...... as in the advert where the owner's passengers are bragging about their achievements, whilst the Avensis driver sits quietly and simply answers "I didn't" (when asked if he had said what he did).

Perhaps that's when the cost of ownership hits home. BMWs, the Ford Capri or XJ6 of the 21st Century. ..

Yes, new BMW's are expensive to own and run, but second hand / older cars represent excellent value for money.

So come on 19C, give some examples of cars that are what you would consider to be "a little less look at me and more that was me and thank you for getting out of my way now you've stopped weaving in out of the traffic".

Edited by Johnny Bognor

There is definately brand jealousy involved.

BMW and now Audi have deliberately targeted the aspiring type - Merc have tried, but you still need to get your pension lump sum before you buy one (perhaps this is what ex BMW and ex Audi drivers end up in).

In answer to your question, it sounds better saying "I own a BMW " than it does "I own a VW", irrepsective of the fact the the 1 series is crap and the Golf is better...... if you are that way inclined.

BMW don't give a stuff about the anti-BMW brigade as these people, by their very nature, are not aspirational and will therefore NEVER buy into their brand - in the same way a vegetarian won't buy into meat.

You must drive a Toyota Avensis...... as in the advert where the owner's passengers are bragging about their achievements, whilst the Avensis driver sits quietly and simply answers "I didn't" (when asked if he had said what he did).

Yes, new BMW's are expensive to own and run, but second hand / older cars represent excellent value for money.

So come on 19C, give some examples of cars that are what you would consider to be "a little less look at me and more that was me and thank you for getting out of my way now you've stopped weaving in out of the traffic".[/QUOTE]

The rest

:lol: i said to the missus my next car is a beemer, starting to think otherwise now

Don't listen to this lot. They're extolling the virtues of a motorised shopping trolley. There's a lot of grey area between penis-substitute and emasculation.

German cars are the best.

English cars are crap.

Italian cars are cheap and tinny.

French cars are dull.

Japanese cars are brilliant.

The Mégane R26-R lapped the Nurburgring in 8mins 17secs. That's not dull. Show me a £23,000 German or Japanese car that can beat that.

I don't think you can generalise that all BMWs attract penis-substitute types. Who'd lust after a 316 or a 116 exactly? You can outdrag them in a Punto.

That kind of proves my point. Some people would rather buy these lowly BMWs and the A3 or base A4 instead of buying vastly superior and cheaper cars unfortuantely not made by BMW or Audi. Why? Because they are aspirational and they try and drive them like they are M3's or RS4's.

Anyway I think BMW's monopoly is waning slightly and the real c*cks are driving the A4's, A3's (Big time football club magnates) TT's, and Q7s. Meanwhile the only offensive thing about an A6 driver is that he believes the middle lane of motorways is reserved for those with their cruise control set to 70 and with a driving pose that makes you think rigor mortis has set in.

For me the epitome of a BMW / Audi driver is the bloke who is married with 2.4 kids and a junior or middle manager not unlike Ricky Gervais in the Office only with less personality. They are in the office 12 hours a day not because they need to but because they feel they need to look busy and be able to boast about their hours. More importantly and having barely seen their wife and kids all week they leave the house very early on Saturday mornings for their round of golf and much guffawing with a load of other BMW /Audi who can barely remember each other's names.

BMW and Audi drivers? Avoid - the A4 and 3 series are as about as fashionable as a Focus or Astra minus the practicality and reasonable running costs that won't convince you that you have entered some kind of bilateral agreement to repay the national debt of Belguim to keep your warranty valid.

The Mégane R26-R lapped the Nurburgring in 8mins 17secs. That's not dull. Show me a £23,000 German or Japanese car that can beat that.

Show me an English car in production today. Something mass produced not knocked up in a shed in Blackpool or something similar.

Show me a truly independent and successful car manufacturer (not government funded or part of some unholy alliance like VAG + Lambo????)...........like BMW?????

I think the aspirationals are moving / have moved to Audi and that is to do with styling. BMW had the edge on styling in the early 1990's to late 1990's. Mercedes took up the mantra from early to mid 2000's (the SL is a seriously good looking car) and for now Audi make the best looking cars. I still think they are way off in terms of quality, but in terms of drivability that A4 Quattro Avant sticks to the road like **** to a stick.

So 19C, as for Audi making some of the best looking cars (and I don't own one), don't you think (taking the envy specs and jealous contact lenses off)(oh, and removing the badge) that the A5 is one truly stunning looking car?????

IMO, the A5 is one of the best looking modern cars on the road (when looking at the car, not the driver)

German cars are the best.

English cars are crap.

Italian cars are cheap and tinny.

French cars are dull.

Japanese cars are brilliant.

not mine

Show me an English car in production today. Something mass produced not knocked up in a shed in Blackpool or something similar.

im very happy with mine, thank you. yes, it is assembled in a shed, but a very large shed, and it does really depend on the definition of mass produced, doesnt it?

Show me a truly independent and successful car manufacturer (not government funded or part of some unholy alliance like VAG + Lambo????)...........like BMW?????

I think the aspirationals are moving / have moved to Audi and that is to do with styling. BMW had the edge on styling in the early 1990's to late 1990's. Mercedes took up the mantra from early to mid 2000's (the SL is a seriously good looking car) and for now Audi make the best looking cars. I still think they are way off in terms of quality, but in terms of drivability that A4 Quattro Avant sticks to the road like **** to a stick.

So 19C, as for Audi making some of the best looking cars (and I don't own one), don't you think (taking the envy specs and jealous contact lenses off)(oh, and removing the badge) that the A5 is one truly stunning looking car?????

IMO, the A5 is one of the best looking modern cars on the road (when looking at the car, not the driver)

Maybe, the Durex was IMO the condom of choice but I wouldn't walk around in public wearing one. Have you walked into an Audi or BMW showroom recently? I can assure you the attitude of the sales staff mirrors the attitude of the driver/purchaser taking their shiny new car of the forecourt.

Audi and BMW drivers have a lot in common with sperm. 1 in 50,000,000 will go on to be a human being.

Maybe, the Durex was IMO the condom of choice but I wouldn't walk around in public wearing one. Have you walked into an Audi or BMW showroom recently? I can assure you the attitude of the sales staff mirrors the attitude of the driver/purchaser taking their shiny new car of the forecourt.

As it happens, my last purchase was from an independent, so I haven't spoken to a BMW sales person for the best part of 10 years.

Judging by your posts, however, you seem to have spent a lot of time in BMW and Audi showrooms talking to sales staff. Are you a tyrekicker, dreamer or someone who aspires? For someone who detests these marques and what they stand for so much, what were you doing in those showrooms in the firstplace?

Do you work in one by any chance or were you refused finance?

Audi and BMW drivers have a lot in common with sperm. 1 in 50,000,000 will go on to be a human being.

Oh, come on, for one minute, forget the driver and look at the car. The A5 looks good and you know it. It's not my cup of tea, but I can still appreciate the way it looks. I also like the new baby Alfa (MiTo) and the new Fiat 500, both look cool, but it doesn't mean I will go and buy one.

Edited by Johnny Bognor

Judging by your posts, you seem to have spent a lot of time in BMW and Audi showrooms (more than I have going on your expert knowledge of such places). If you detest them so much, what were you doing in those showrooms in the firstplace?

Do you work in one by any chance? Or is it the case you can't afford one?

That would explain a thing or two.

Oh, come on, for one minute, forget the driver and look at the car. The A5 looks good and you know it. It's not my cup of tea, but I can still appreciate the way it looks. I also like the new baby Alfa and the new Fiat 500, it doesn't mean I will go and buy one.

Anyway, if all BMW drivers are as bad as you say they are, then I would assume that they were always like it (once a w*****, always a w*****). On that basis, if I am such a w*****, then presumably I have always been a w***** and as such every other car I have ever owned is therefore typically driven by w*****s so most marques are driven by w*****s. What is your point?

I've owned these cars and didn't like the attitude or image of those who drive them or sale/service them. When I drove them I felt different and on the road other drivers seemed more hostile towards me and perhaps I felt or was turning into the typical c*ck who drives these cars. When you are shelling out £800 for a set of tyres every 10,000 miles which they neglected to tell you about at the time of purchase not to mention the servicing costs and be asked to pay for insurance cover on a courtesy car hopefully you start to get the picture. The funny thing was in time I saw BMW (especially) masochists laugh and joke about a tyre bill of £3,600 over 2 years but although I love cars I'm just not that into tyres and didn't understand their acceptance. The attitude of the customer seemed to be compliant acceptance of the costs and the sales and servicing staff act like Estate Agents in a property boom compared to dealers of others marques.

Audi's IMO are better cars and recently drove a BMW 320D Touring and its A4 equivalent. Everything about the Audi screamed classy and solid but so did Yves St laurent and Ralph Lauren before outlet centres and TK Maxx. The BMW was sluggish (not surprising) and poorly kitted out for the money and seemed a bit tinny and flimsey and the usual horrendous pedal postions for those of us who have feet like hobbit. I don't understand why people pay the premium other than it makes them feel better than anyone else, certainly why I use to aspire to the marque albeit I didn't admit so at the time. Dealer experience at Audi was shocking and unless you are selling at the absolute top end then you still need to have a modicum of respect for the bloke in front of you reluctant about whether he should splash his cash and talking about his alternatives. Then of course we have all the things I see on the road on a regular basis and the choice we have available and I suppose ultimately if BMW or Audi were the only cars made I would become a fitness fanatic in lurid lycra and take up cycling who currently come in as the 3rd biggest c*cks on our road today.

So my point - BMW and Audi are not driiven by w*nkers but they create w*nkers but like Subaru Imprezza's and Porsches there are exceptions to the rule and like it or not these cars are like light bulbs on a dark porch to the self stroking moths who think they own the road because of the make of car they drive. There is hope for you yet Johnny and like me you just need to give your wallet a break and have a change of image and break your fixation with BMW and Audi. The latter are not good looking cars especially the christmas tree lights for headlights and everytime I see a Q7 I have an urge to slash, or slash on its tyres.

I've owned these cars and didn't like the attitude or image of those who drive them or sale/service them. When I drove them I felt different and on the road other drivers seemed more hostile towards me and perhaps I felt or was turning into the typical c*ck who drives these cars. When you are shelling out £800 for a set of tyres every 10,000 miles which they neglected to tell you about at the time of purchase not to mention the servicing costs and be asked to pay for insurance cover on a courtesy car hopefully you start to get the picture. The funny thing was in time I saw BMW (especially) masochists laugh and joke about a tyre bill of £3,600 over 2 years but although I love cars I'm just not that into tyres and didn't understand their acceptance. The attitude of the customer seemed to be compliant acceptance of the costs and the sales and servicing staff act like Estate Agents in a property boom compared to dealers of others marques.

Audi's IMO are better cars and recently drove a BMW 320D Touring and its A4 equivalent. Everything about the Audi screamed classy and solid but so did Yves St laurent and Ralph Lauren before outlet centres and TK Maxx. The BMW was sluggish (not surprising) and poorly kitted out for the money and seemed a bit tinny and flimsey and the usual horrendous pedal postions for those of us who have feet like hobbit. I don't understand why people pay the premium other than it makes them feel better than anyone else, certainly why I use to aspire to the marque albeit I didn't admit so at the time. Dealer experience at Audi was shocking and unless you are selling at the absolute top end then you still need to have a modicum of respect for the bloke in front of you reluctant about whether he should splash his cash and talking about his alternatives. Then of course we have all the things I see on the road on a regular basis and the choice we have available and I suppose ultimately if BMW or Audi were the only cars made I would become a fitness fanatic in lurid lycra and take up cycling who currently come in as the 3rd biggest c*cks on our road today.

So my point - BMW and Audi are not driiven by w*nkers but they create w*nkers but like Subaru Imprezza's and Porsches there are exceptions to the rule and like it or not these cars are like light bulbs on a dark porch to the self stroking moths who think they own the road because of the make of car they drive. There is hope for you yet Johnny and like me you just need to give your wallet a break and have a change of image and break your fixation with BMW and Audi. The latter are not good looking cars especially the christmas tree lights for headlights and everytime I see a Q7 I have an urge to slash, or slash on its tyres.

OK, we're getting somewhere now. So having driven/owned these cars, they are not bad in their own right as machines in your opinion?

As for cars creating w*****s, then I suppose I agree to some extent, but don't all performance cars do this?

Performance cars (whatever the marque) will be driven fast and agressively. I'm not saying it is right, just the way it is.

As it happens, I get my kicks on the track, so don't have to drive like a bellend to prove a point.

I have never been a mug in terms of main dealers and in fact i brag about how little I spend as opposed to how much. My current car was purchased from an indepenent for £4k less than the dealer forecourt price. For tyres, I buy independently at half the price (see tyreshopper.co.uk or blackcircles.com), MOT done by local garage and as for servicing, I would simply do the minimum to get the stamp in the book and keep the warranty going. Once giving up on the warranty, I would go to my local trusted garage for a stamp in the book.

If you allowed yourself to be taken in by the dealers, then perhaps this explains the way you feel.

Edited by Johnny Bognor

OK, we're getting somewhere now. So having driven/owned these cars, they are not bad in their own right as machines in your opinion?

As for cars creating w*****s, then I suppose I agree to some extent, but don't all performance cars do this?

Performance cars (whatever the marque) will be driven fast and agressively. I'm not saying it is right, just the way it is.

As it happens, I get my kicks on the track, so don't have to drive like a bellend to prove a point.

I have never been a mug in terms of main dealers and in fact i brag about how little I spend as opposed to how much. My current car was purchased from an indepenent for £4k less than the dealer forecourt price. For tyres, I buy independently at half the price (see tyreshopper.co.uk or blackcircles.com), MOT done by local garage and as for servicing, I would simply do the minimum to get the stamp in the book and keep the warranty going. Once giving up on the warranty, I would go to my local trusted garage for a stamp in the book.

If you allowed yourself to be taken in by the dealers, then perhaps this explains the way you feel.

Maybe once and not anymore. My recent foray if anything confirmed my worse fears and more and I think I got more pleasure walking away from the places than I had in the past driving out in a new car. Like you I didn't buy my tyres from the dealership despite their scare stories and I have used Micheldever Tyres since they traded out of a variety of sheds in a field impossible to find. That said plenty of people do buy from the dealer and seemed happy that tyres only lasted 10,000m and in my case apparently due to my spirited and sporty driving!!!! Probably do 90% of my mileage on motorways and lucky ever to reach the speed limit.

I can understand why you buy one but for me I coudln't live with the image or the thought of the c*ck who drove it before me or the running costs. That said a brand new 5 series flashed me through tonight to pass a row of parked cars when he had right of way, I still feel a tad faint, still I note they respect greatness when they see it and no I won't tell you what I drive.

Maybe once and not anymore. My recent foray if anything confirmed my worse fears and more and I think I got more pleasure walking away from the places than I had in the past driving out in a new car. Like you I didn't buy my tyres from the dealership despite their scare stories and I have used Micheldever Tyres since they traded out of a variety of sheds in a field impossible to find. That said plenty of people do buy from the dealer and seemed happy that tyres only lasted 10,000m and in my case apparently due to my spirited and sporty driving!!!! Probably do 90% of my mileage on motorways and lucky ever to reach the speed limit.

I can understand why you buy one but for me I coudln't live with the image or the thought of the c*ck who drove it before me or the running costs. That said a brand new 5 series flashed me through tonight to pass a row of parked cars when he had right of way, I still feel a tad faint, still I note they respect greatness when they see it and no I won't tell you what I drive.

Not even if I guess correctly? A Volvo?

btw you two, this is turning into a surprisingly amusing and interesting conversation. Surprising not only because it is about cars, but because it's about BMW's ffs! Carry on.

Lol at the fact that NC is argueing about a car that brings about attention ??

This is coming from a C*nt of a troll that tries everythig to get attention on whatever thead he feels needs his stupid and often childish remarks.

So what, may i ask makes you any different from the people that drive cars fast ??

IMO, as much as i am annoyed by the drivers that get up my ar*e on the motorway (who i simply get out of the way of) it is the obvious chav's that really get my back up, the ones that could never achieve any real recognition in there over badged, badly resprayed and poorly chosen alloy wearing Nova's that believe they own the road as they have their music loud and a bleach blonde in the front seat.

unfortunately reading many of your posts NC this is the very market i feel you are welcome in, trying to make an impact but never having the desired class to ever get there, so please, stop the jealousy and crap that dribbles from your keyboard, nobody really cares.

but for me I coudln't live with the image or the thought of the c*ck who drove it before me

I know this is childish, but did you marry a virgin???

That said a brand new 5 series flashed me through tonight to pass a row of parked cars when he had right of way, I still feel a tad faint, still I note they respect greatness when they see it and no I won't tell you what I drive.

"Hey everybody, I drive a XXXXX. Did I mention how great my XXXX is. My drive, which happens to be a XXXXX is a superior drive, but my XXXX is so great, that even BMW drivers bow down and pay homage and I am not going to tell you what it is."

Is this not attention seeking to the level, perhaps, where you would be too up your own arse to drive a BMW?

Mods, can we have a poll on what 19C drives?

I am sure he won't mind as it will give him the attention that he so craves. The attention that he didn't get when he had a BMW.

Lets start with the brand (remember it needs to be perceived as a car that is greater than a BMW 5 series):

1. BMW (6 and 7 series only, M3 too)

2. Mercedes (Not A, B, C class or SLK)

3. Audi (Any of the RS tipos)

4. Porsche (911s or Carrera GTs only)

5. Jaguar (XF is on a par I suppose)

6. Ferrari (Any, obviously)

7. Lambourghini (Any, obviously)

8. Maserati (Any, obviously)

9. Bugatti (Veron, obviously)

10. Pagani (Zonda, obviously)

11. Bentley (Any, obviously)

12. Rolls Royce (Any, obviously)

13. Mobiky (Genius model has a push along feature that make handling easy. Folds away in 3 seconds and at £399 you can buy them here http://www.bicycles4u.com/index.php?bike=46)

14. Aston Martin

15. A Bus

Have I missed anything?

Edited by Johnny Bognor

I know this is childish, but did you marry a virgin???

"Hey everybody, I drive a XXXXX. Did I mention how great my XXXX is. My drive, which happens to be a XXXXX is a superior drive, but my XXXX is so great, that even BMW drivers bow down and pay homage and I am not going to tell you what it is."

Is this not attention seeking to the level, perhaps, where you would be too up your own arse to drive a BMW?

Mods, can we have a poll on what 19C drives?

I am sure he won't mind as it will give him the attention that he so craves. The attention that he didn't get when he had a BMW.

Lets start with the brand (remember it needs to be perceived as a car that is greater than a BMW 5 series):

1. BMW (6 and 7 series only, M3 too)

2. Mercedes (Not A, B, C class or SLK)

3. Audi (Any of the RS tipos)

4. Porsche (911s or Carrera GTs only)

5. Jaguar (XF is on a par I suppose)

6. Ferrari (Any, obviously)

7. Lambourghini (Any, obviously)

8. Maserati (Any, obviously)

9. Bugatti (Veron, obviously)

10. Pagani (Zonda, obviously)

11. Bentley (Any, obviously)

12. Rolls Royce (Any, obviously)

13. Mobiky (Genius model has a push along feature that make handling easy. Folds away in 3 seconds and at £399 you can buy them here http://www.bicycles4u.com/index.php?bike=46)

Have I missed anything?

The bus ??

I think the worst drivers are ****s in black 2.0 TDI Passats...constantly about 1cm away from your rear bumper in heavy traffic.

****s.

I have not experienced this as usually they are careful so as to knock over their hunters or injure their labrador riding in the back.

Johnny, you don't get irony do you, and no I didn't and neither did I feel the urge when I was an unmarried bloke to go on holiday to Thailand.

Hamster, sorry your wrong.

Smirking Saint, I am glad you enjoy reading my posts and it is reassuring to know they are reaching their target audience.

Not even if I guess correctly? A Volvo?

btw you two, this is turning into a surprisingly amusing and interesting conversation. Surprising not only because it is about cars, but because it's about BMW's ffs! Carry on.

Nigel Pearson probably drives a BMW and Michael Fialka drove an Audi A3! Is that more like it?

Johnny, you don't get irony do you, and no I didn't and neither did I feel the urge when I was an unmarried bloke to go on holiday to Thailand.

What on earth are you on about? I went to Thailand once with my missus when passing through. Only saw the inside of the Bangkok Shangri La.

Anyway, only perves go to Thailand on their own.

EDIT: ah, you are connecting me with Mr Parhars??? LMAO, you are way off the mark. You're not very guided when it comes to missiles are you?

Edited by Johnny Bognor