Trading in games

Barfy

I've built up a small collection of PS3 games that Im unlikely to ever play again (Tiger Woods 08, Assassins Creed, CoD WaW, possibly GTA4 etc) and was thinking about trading these in towards CoD MW2.

Has anyone got any suggestions for the best place to get rid of them? and how much I might get for each?

Im in a similar situation.

I realised I wouldnt get what I wanted for them, so I have kept them for when I sell my PS3. I guessed that I would be able to get more money for the PS3 if it had a load of games with it.

Obviously, that is some way off in the future (probably when the PS4 comes out!!!!)

Never got on too well with ebay, but might give that a try. Do Game still do trade ins?

Game do but you don't get much for older games, you might as well enquire it though. There's a little gaming shop in Eastleigh who probably do trade ins, I dunno how much they'd pay though, whether or not it'd be better than Game...

I've built up a small collection of PS3 games that Im unlikely to ever play again (Tiger Woods 08, Assassins Creed, CoD WaW, possibly GTA4 etc) and was thinking about trading these in towards CoD MW2.

Has anyone got any suggestions for the best place to get rid of them? and how much I might get for each?

How much do you want for CoD ?

Gamestation are better than Game, especially if you're trading in for store credit. You don't have to choose something immediately either, you get a receipt/credit note with two values printed on it; cash and store credit. You can then use them any time.

Gamestation are better than Game, especially if you're trading in for store credit. You don't have to choose something immediately either, you get a receipt/credit note with two values printed on it; cash and store credit. You can then use them any time.

I thought they always gave the same on trade ins. What with being the same company and all.

Game do but you don't get much for older games, you might as well enquire it though. There's a little gaming shop in Eastleigh who probably do trade ins, I dunno how much they'd pay though, whether or not it'd be better than Game...

Game Exchange have shut down.

If your getting rid of old games to get games games you don't have then CEX are probably the best for that.

If you want other things then HMV are alright as they give you more for store credit.

For cash though i guess best bet would be Ebay as most places give pretty **** cash deals. But then again if the game is **** then i guess thats what you expect! :)