Massa looks set to make full recovery

Sheaf Saint

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/motor-racing/massa-doctors-encouraged-by-signs-of-improvement-1761980.html

Good to hear. A friend of mine suffered a similar head injury in a motorway paile-up last october and he's only recently gone back to work. They can take a long time to recover from so I reckon it could be some time before we see Massa driving again.

All the best Felipe.

Marc Gene is awesome. I remember him getting some points for Minardi at the Austrian GP years ago, coming from the back of the grid to snatch 5th or 6th.

Those were the days, when I had a team to support.

I'm guessing you are being sarcastic as Gene has always been a very average driver.

The only time I can remember him scoring for Minardi was at the Nurburgring in '99. It was a rain soaked event when only about 8 cars finished and Johnny Herbert won in a Stewart. IIRC his team mate Badoer was running in 4th until he retired with tech issues. Remember the poor guy sitting by his car crying his eyes out.

Marc Gene is awesome. I remember him getting some points for Minardi at the Austrian GP years ago, coming from the back of the grid to snatch 5th or 6th.

Those were the days, when I had a team to support.

That was Mark Webber.

As Arizona stated, Gene got a point in the Nurburgring 1999.

Edited by Colinjb

Marc Gene is awesome..

I take it you mean from the standpoint that, where as I may be a reasonably good driver IMO, [and a better motorcycle rider, after all these years], Marc Gene is awesome in the same vehicle [though possibly NOT on 2 wheels ;)]. In the company of fellow F1 drivers, he's so-so. That's why he's a test driver, and not a currrent racer.