Various Fitness Equipment and a Nintendo

StuRomseySaint

I have a few items for sale.

A motorised Carl Lewis treadmill, almost brand new, only been ran on a couple of times, cost over £300 new.

A Reebok X-Trainer, again in decent nick.

Ideal if you want to set up your own gym or just looking to get fit.

Am only selling because I am a member of 2 gyms so don't get to use them much, not because I am too fat... honest.

Lastly, Nintendo DS Lite, in a kind of greeny/bluey colour, has only been used a couple of times.

Offers on any of the said items.

Spanks.

I have a few items for sale.

A motorised Carl Lewis treadmill, almost brand new, only been ran on a couple of times, cost over £300 new.

A Reebok X-Trainer, again in decent nick.

Ideal if you want to set up your own gym or just looking to get fit.

Am only selling because I am a member of 2 gyms so don't get to use them much, not because I am too fat... honest.

Lastly, Nintendo DS Lite, in a kind of greeny/bluey colour, has only been used a couple of times.

Offers on any of the said items.

Spanks.

I will give you £85 for the treadmill and x-trainer combined and I will pick them up from your house.

It would be great if you could post some pictures of the actual items (not ones from the internet)

However, I would like assurances that (1) they are both in working order and not broken from your weight (2) I won't get mugged coming round where you live (3) I want to see original reciepts, just in case you have got these from a car boot sale or stolen them (4) while I am at your house you won't try and sell me any of the crap you have stored up (5) when I come to your house you don't start trying to get me to join the BNP (6) You don't touch me

You should convert the garage into a gym. That way you can keep the gym equipment. Also you might lose some weight.

and some money.

Stu, if no-one makes you a sensible offer, and you are considering taking it to the dump, let me know as mrs h (the Chatham pikey one) will take it off your hands. I will even collect to save you petrol.

How much do you want for the Nintendo DS? Does it come with charger and pen?

It isn't the first one you have sold on here and I am curious as to whether you have a bedroom full of them.

20 of the finest queens headed golden coins, would you take?