Playing like a Computer - JP

dubai_phil

Well here's one for the books, season isn't here yet and already total football appears from these comments to be morphing into some abstract version of Championship Manager:-)

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/?page_id=10388

Also, interestingly for the collectors of spin, Tony Pulis comments elsewhere on the SFC site that "we murdered West Ham"

What next? Will Smith up front as I Robot? Hampshire Police move in and arrest us all for playing becoming serial killers and murdering teams?

But seriously, hope it all works

Obviously, you need an MBA to get into the new Saints team if its THAT complex.... but rainy nights in Burnley and brain cells and footballers worry me

Playing like a computer? What sitting on the corner of someone's desk, blowing out a lot of hot air.

Come to think of it there's elements of my own style of play there. Where's that CV?

All credit to JP though, I suspect that he will be the first manager since WGS where I purposely tuned in for the fun of his post-match interviews

I can't stop laughing at his English, he's not totally comfortable expressing himself in English and it really shows in these bits. He could have just said that players players get so many instructions on how to play these days its like they're being programmed but instead he goes for "you must play like a computer". ROFL

It is a bit of a culture shock so far - finding things coming out of SMS, (occassionally) interesting and also entertaining bordering on humourous.

It really must be said that I forgot that football is not a life sentence to manic depression but is actually supposed to be an entertainment industry.

Now, as UP will say, the time fast approaches when the "experience" of our manager becomes tested. At least so far he does actually seem to have an IQ of more than 15 and also seems to understand that us fans also seem to have an IQ above that as well.

One of those "funny wise sayings emails" was in my junk box this morning. It had a really apt one...

Good Judgement comes from Experience.

Experience comes from Bad Judgements

Let us hope.....

Playing like a computer? What sitting on the corner of someone's desk, blowing out a lot of hot air.

Come to think of it there's elements of my own style of play there. Where's that CV?

All credit to JP though, I suspect that he will be the first manager since WGS where I purposely tuned in for the fun of his post-match interviews

WGS and his post match interviews were worth the Sky Sports subscription on there own.