4x4 Owners Thread

skintsaint

Any Saints fans into their offroading? Thought I will start a thread and see if any. Would be good to see what motor you run with extras. Little about my rig, its a 95 XJ Jeep with the following mods:

Lifted almost 5" Rubicon Express suspension components and a 1" spacer in front

32" Maxxis Bighorn MT's

Wranger Manifold

IPF 900 spotlights and covers etc

Heres a piccy:

dsc00412ocx.th.jpg

Gets through the sand no problems which is handy in WA due to there being so much beach. Currently rescued 3 Patrols, 4 Landcruisers and some nob in a Subari Forrester from the beach. Was never interested when I lived in the UK but when I move back its something I will keep up, I guess the UK has different challenges!

Edited by skintsaint

I've recently brought a Nissan Terrano (LWB 2.7 TDi). I've not modified it in any way yet but I'm about to fit upgraded shocks. I can't go mad with it as it's also our family transport and needs to do a lot of normal road travel. I take it green laning on Salisbury Plain as often as I can and despite it being a LWB 7 seater it's very capable. All I 've had to rescue so far is my mate in another Terrano who grounded himself in deep tank ruts!

Mine's the one on the left;

4705_109280276123_529006123_2760318_996258_n.jpg