Child Shaped Bollards

Hatch

Some amusing comments below the article too.

All well and good until drivers become accustomed to them being there. Then you run the risk of familiarisation and the driver not slowing down when a real child is about the cross the road. splat.

I reckon the way forward here pancake is to install speed cameras in their eyes with little LED's, a brilliant safety feature and more importantly a good fundraiser for the taxpayer.

I wonder if anyone will ring social services to report kids playing out late at night too.

;-)

Some amusing comments below the article too.

I reckon the way forward here pancake is to install speed cameras in their eyes with little LED's, a brilliant safety feature and more importantly a good fundraiser for the taxpayer.

I wonder if anyone will ring social services to report kids playing out late at night too.

;-)

That would make them even more freaky than they already are!

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

I had the misfortune to be in Paulsgrove today, and I could swear that I saw children the shape of bollards.

I had the misfortune to be in Paulsgrove today, and I could swear that I saw children the shape of bollards.

Yeah but if you stop next to the ones in paulsgrove they nick your hubcaps.... well actually anything they can get off the car, i often similarise driving through pompey with driving through the monkey enclosure at longleat, only a lot more uncivilised.

Yeah they are on Newtown Road aren't they? They must have been there for over a year now, well done SkyNews...

Yeah, and also by the school by sholing video, in fact, i don't even notice those bollards on newtown road any more and i drive down it atleast twice a day, so they can't be that good. :smt102

I heard that one of the Paulsgrove ones was abducted by a podiatrist. There is a vigilante group out looking for him as we speak.