DS flash cart

gaz

The Mrs has got a DS Lite as a free gift with her phone contract, and I've been looking into flash carts for it.

Which is the best (cheapest) one around? I've read a lot about the TTDS and I'm edging towards that, unless someone says otherwise? Mostly for backups for now. And any reliable UK sources as I don't like the look of some of the shops I've discovered through Google (they seem a bit....backstreet/back bedroom scam type). Also looking for a memory card too (4 or 8GB, and a USB reader).

Any help apprieciated. :)

Thanks. I've read a lot about the R4 being the card to get, but that was mostly from 2008, is that still the case now? What about updates, seeing as the dev team aren't together anymore?

It was (marginally) simpler on the PSP to ''enhance'' it. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

In the end I picked the EDGE DS card because of the ease of use and availability. Got a 4GB Kingston Micro SD card too, and all seems to work flawlessly. Oh, and its got a funky triangle box!

Though I ordered the EDGE card from Deal Extreme, and read after about long-ish delivery time....so got bored and got another from NDS-Gear. It came next day, so I'll have the second one turn up soon. :lol:

Thanks for all the advice though :).