Why Here..?

St Landrew

On another forum, I was pointed to a link about a silly motorcycle rider who likes to immitate the police, and send them information, and lectures fellow riders at the roadside. Read down the text to where I suddenly thought:

Oh_crap..!

;)

EDIT: If the page cannot be loaded, try again. It didn't work the first time I linked either.

Edited by St Landrew

I wonder if he recorded his own crash on his helmet cam,if he had tried to lecture me he would of got told to **** off and get a life.

But have noticed more people with Bikes and Cars making them look more like emergency vehicles nowdays.

Most bizarrely, it emerged he’d been jailed for running a crooked ambulance charity.

Solent Ambulance Service was supposed to deliver human organs for transplants but Smith had pocketed donations while living out a fantasy of driving with flashing lights and a siren.

A blue light wannabee. The law is very clear with regards to use of, specifically, blue flashing lights; for the use of emergency personnel only, and then only under certain circumstances. The legal system should really throw the book at dangerous fantasists like this character. Fat mincer.

Most bizarrely, it emerged he’d been jailed for running a crooked ambulance charity.

Solent Ambulance Service was supposed to deliver human organs for transplants but Smith had pocketed donations while living out a fantasy of driving with flashing lights and a siren.

A blue light wannabee. The law is very clear with regards to use of, specifically, blue flashing lights; for the use of emergency personnel only, and then only under certain circumstances. The legal system should really throw the book at dangerous fantasists like this character. Fat mincer.

I know/knew the chap (many years ago). The 'ambulance' was a white estate car with loads of CB style antenna all over it, used to drive it all over the place, you would know it if you saw it, make no mistake.