Charlton

saint_bert

Does anybody know if we've got the whole away end?

Tickets have arrived in the post and they're for Row G, a bit low down for my liking, wouldn't mind being able to move further back, which would obviously be easier if we've got the whole end and don't sell it out.

Tbh I don't even think we've sold the first allocation which was under 1000.

Should be plenty of room to move around at this rate, but having less than 1k up there is **** poor support.

Think I'll be frequenting boozers near London Bridge.

COLSLAW & TOSSA normally frequent the Southwark Tavern near the Borough Market in London Bridge. It opens a lot earlier than the Market Porter next door.

and never go to the Antigallican. Probably the worst away pub ever!:smt118

COLSLAW & TOSSA normally frequent the Southwark Tavern near the Borough Market in London Bridge. It opens a lot earlier than the Market Porter next door.

and never go to the Antigallican. Probably the worst away pub ever!:smt118

Why season before last I had a great time in there lots of Saints having a sing song and quite a few bears good day was had by all, I might be hazy with me memory as I was a bit sh1t faced.

We usualy go to Covent Garden and have a few bears to start we will do the same this time.

Yup, plenty of good pubs in London Bridge, best bit about the day out.

Better than the catering inside the ground? I know you jest.

I'm giving this one a swerve - mostly because I am away that weekend. Although, even if I wasn't, I'd probably miss it anyway. Maybe I'd head to LB for some pre-match beers and then stay there to watch Soccer Saturday. The Valley is very dull.

Why season before last I had a great time in there lots of Saints having a sing song and quite a few bears good day was had by all, I might be hazy with me memory as I was a bit sh1t faced.

We usualy go to Covent Garden and have a few bears to start we will do the same this time.

I know a few people on here don't like the Antigalican, but I love it, great atmosphere in there and love the sing alongs.

Morning,

We have sold about 650 tickets for Charlton; your best option would be to purchase your tickets in advance as we can not confirm yet if they will sell on the day from their box office.

Kind regards

Kelly Southwell

Supporter Services Assistant

Southampton

FOOTBALL CLUB

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk

Tel: 0845 688 9288

Southampton Football Club Limited, St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton, SO14 5FP

Morning,

We have sold about 650 tickets for Charlton; your best option would be to purchase your tickets in advance as we can not confirm yet if they will sell on the day from their box office.

Kind regards

Kelly Southwell

Supporter Services Assistant

Southampton

FOOTBALL CLUB

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk

Tel: 0845 688 9288

Southampton Football Club Limited, St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton, SO14 5FP

That is absolutely ****ing ****.

Anyone travelling by train can get a free bottle of Coke if you buy a baguette with a voucher printed from here:

http://www.bitecard.co.uk/BiTEMe!/bite_email2.html

Bite Card's are free by the way and save you 20% from most food outlets at rail stations, so always worth having one in your wallet anyway.

Offer runs until Sept 16th and no I don't work for them.

just a note of caution,millwall are away to gillingham which is only a 50min train ridefrom london bridge,so expect a few of them around if you arrive early

Blimey a bit of a faux pas by the FL if you ask me.

The Millwall Gills rivalry runs deep, and after their hoolies got a pasting the other week from WHU I wouldn't be surprised if they want to puff their chests out a bit, plus some will see US as having a bit of history too.