FAO Bikers

Johnny Bognor

Didn't even bother to look at the link. There have been strange bikes after strange bikes. the other year there was the bike built from, what... 30 two-stroke chainsaws..? It was bloody ridiculous. A motorcycle is not about extreme amounts of horsepower, but what you can do with with it, and where you can go with it. If you want stupid thrills then have a turbocharged Suzuki Hayabusa. It's almost civilised, yet it's stupid enough with its ability to wheelie in every gear, including top. My VFR800FiY can do 155mph flat out, and the Hayabusa Turbo can wheelie under acceleration from that speed to whatever top speed it gets to. How much thrill do you need..?

EDIT: OK, curiosity got the better of me. Wish it hadn't. Awful, simply awful. That's not a bike. It's a car with two wheels.

Edited by St Landrew

I know **** ALL about mechanics, but couldnt it overcome what with a crankshaft? or am I talking ****??

A driveshaft, not a crankshaft, but I get the idea.

Personally I'd belt drive it, like the old GPZ used to have. It wouldn't go anywhere but it would be funny to watch.