Belgium Grand Prix

Um Bongo

Well that could have been worse for Button I guess. He still has a decent lead in the championship but he really needs to get his head back into a winning mentality if he is going to keep the challengers behind him.

Hats off to Fisico. Great drive today. And what is it with Raikonnen - why can't he show that kind of form every race? He's clearly one of the most talented drivers on the grid but most of the time he just can't be bothered. He doesn't deserve the honour of the Ferrari drive IMO.

Alonso ****ed his wheel on lap one, couldn't get the new one to fit properly and cost us a potential podium. Annoyed to say the least. Hats off to Force India, and Fisichella especially. That should add 50p to the value of the signed poster I have. Lol.

Alonso ****ed his wheel on lap one, couldn't get the new one to fit properly and cost us a potential podium. Annoyed to say the least. Hats off to Force India, and Fisichella especially. That should add 50p to the value of the signed poster I have. Lol.

Renault are a bunch of cvnts. I know having sat in on a deal with them on work experience.

There seems to be some debate about whether or not Kimi gained an unfair advantage by deliberately using the runoff area on the first corner.

Interesting one this. He did clearly gain a massive advantage from it, and if he had gone off the track on the inside and gained a place or two, he would have had to drop back or face a penalty, so why should it be different on the outside?

There seems to be some debate about whether or not Kimi gained an unfair advantage by deliberately using the runoff area on the first corner.

Interesting one this. He did clearly gain a massive advantage from it, and if he had gone off the track on the inside and gained a place or two, he would have had to drop back or face a penalty, so why should it be different on the outside?

Considering the advantage Lewis was perceived to have last year by using an off track area to overtake/hold ground then equally Kimi should be punished here.

If only the safety car hadn't come out, there wouldn't have been any chance of Kimi getting close enough to use his KERs to take the lead.

Considering the advantage Lewis was perceived to have last year by using an off track area to overtake/hold ground then equally Kimi should be punished here.

Quite. Watching the replay, if Kimi had stayed on the track then avoiding all the other cars he would have come out of the corner in 5th or 6th place. As it was, he came out 3rd with a much bigger speed advantage over Kubica in 2nd. He should have got at least a drive-through penalty IMO.

If only the safety car hadn't come out, there wouldn't have been any chance of Kimi getting close enough to use his KERs to take the lead.

Fisichella only has himself to blame for that really. He should have backed the others up before nailing it on the restart.

Renault are a bunch of cvnts. I know having sat in on a deal with them on work experience.

You are a complete imbecile. I've worked there for years yet you claim one meeting, sat in on as a child, gives you a better perspective of them. You'll notice that I didn't even question the unlikelihood of you being allowed to sit in on a meeting. Work experience kids, temporary staff and short-term contractors aren't even allowed to attend race debriefs so I'm not sure what sort of meeting you'd have been welcome to attend - choice of biscuit supplier maybe.

Just back home. Went to all three days at Spa, great weekend.

Gutted about Lewis and Jenson both getting wiped out by rookies on lap 1. I was sat on the outside of Pouhon for the race, so I never got to see a racing lap from them. Still with Rubinho only getting 2 points and none for Webber (again) it could have been worse. Vettel closed the gap a bit, but he was a long way behind and this track was always going to suit the Reb Bulls. Mixed bag RE: Fisi. Great that he got pole and 2nd is a great result, but he did deserve to win that one. Much quicker than Kimi. I guess it's been a while since he's had to defend the lead from a Ferrari though, but Les Combes is the best overtaking spot in F1. Eau Rouge and Kemmel are steeply up hill, which tends to slow everyone down a bit and Kimi had KERS. Was really hoping Fisi could get him back at the end, but it just wasn't to be. Can't begrudge Kimi his first win in over a year though. That guy is the master of Spa.

Got onto the track at the end too, which was brilliant. Walked from Pouhon backwards to Eau Rouge. Stopped at Malmedy to look for bits of Carbon fibre, but the best I could get was a photo next to a great big tyre mark where Lewis hit the barrier.

Thoroughly reccomend it as a weekend for any F1 fan.

You are a complete imbecile. I've worked there for years yet you claim one meeting, sat in on as a child, gives you a better perspective of them. You'll notice that I didn't even question the unlikelihood of you being allowed to sit in on a meeting. Work experience kids, temporary staff and short-term contractors aren't even allowed to attend race debriefs so I'm not sure what sort of meeting you'd have been welcome to attend - choice of biscuit supplier maybe.

Only just come back to this. THe company made (back in the season where at their best) an integral part of the car. This is how I know they are a bunch of ******s.

no comment......lol

It is actually true, it was a very small component, but they expected us to put all other work on hold just so we could churn out a few of these parts when they wanted them. Needless to say, we don't deal with F1 teams anymore as they are too much hard work. McClaren were another team that we made parts for, not sure what happened thoug as that was in the early late 90's.

• 3 weeks later...