Renault F1 GUILTY for Singapore 2008.

Colinjb

31-08-2009, 03:40 AM

Replies: 17

Belgium Grand Prix

Views: 201

Posted By J Bizzle

Renault are a bunch of cvnts. I know having sat...

Renault are a bunch of cvnts. I know having sat in on a deal with them on work experience.

Was put down as work experience on my CV for uni, but wasn't actually work experience as it was my summer job.

Lol. so why would you say 'work experience' instead of 'summer job'. you arse

Because thats what I had to refer it to, just like this summer after coming back from Beefa i've been working as a purchaser, but that has to go down on my CV as work experience. It's stupid I knwo, but it's what the uni wants.

Was put down as work experience on my CV for uni, but wasn't actually work experience as it was my summer job.

You aren't seriously going to university are you? You seem way too thick for that, but then nothing surprises me in this day and age.

If accepted, which would be a remarkable achievement and one worthy of sincere congratulations for a retard, what will you be 'studying'? BSc (Hons) Illiteracy? BA (Hons) Being a thick c*nt?

It beggars belief, it really does.

Interestingly, I sat and worked out if Renault were disqualified and (if) they readjusted the points scoring for the season (which of course they wont do) if lewis would still be champion.

As it happens, Lewis would have finished on 104 points, and Massa on ....102,

there's 5 minutes of my life ill never get back

You wasted your time there, Baj, the season cannot be adjusted after November 30th of that year.

PS. There's a couple of jobs going here, if anyone's interested.

Seroiusly though Ponty, what does Briatore know about cars. F*ck all I suspect. Formula 1 will be a better place without him.

P.S. - I hope that everything works out ok for you though.xx

You wasted your time there, Baj, the season cannot be adjusted after November 30th of that year.

PS. There's a couple of jobs going here, if anyone's interested.

I know, hence why I said

(if) they readjusted the points scoring for the season (which of course they wont do)

It was curiosity

Thanks, Copey.

Briatore knows a hell of a lot about money, and that's the most important thing in Formula 1.

If that's the case then why is he p*ssing it away on a poxy west London football team?

At least he'll have more time to schmooze the glitterati at his sh*t hole of a stadium. They love him at Loftus Road I'm sure.

lol. I actually think they should be banned for the whole of next season, but obviously that would affect a number of people who have done nothing wrong, and knew nothing of this plot which was only constructed at the highest level.

But deliberate cheating must be punished very strictly. This is no different to drug use in cycling, which has seen whole teams banned in the past, even when just one rider used an illegal drug.

"Betting Scam - A New Twist In Renault Race Fix Saga.

It emerged today that a messageboard poster who won £150 on Alonso winning the Singapoe 2008 F1 GP has, in the past, spoken on line to an employee of Renualt F1 who may or may not spoken to Symonds, Piquet, Briatore or Alonso in the past.

Further investigation has also linked the poster to a QPR supporter; QPR being the team that Briatore co-owns with Midget Bernie and some steel bloke.

More to follow...."

F1 is nothing but a disgusting sess pit from top to bottom......I can't believe I spent so much time and money following such a corrupt institution for so long back in the 70's and 80's..Thank god for Ferrari, who with the help of the FIA took cheating and curruption to such new and blatant levels that even the most commited fans could no longer live in denial

most suprising thing is that anyone still calls it a 'sport'