Killing of threads dealing with reasonable issues with abuse

alpine_saint

i think what apls has asked for is quite clear...

Not if you dont read the main board, which I never do. Having now read the main board I can see his issue.

However, I disagree with it. The thread was locked BECAUSE of the people having a go at alps, not inspite of it. If you want a full explanation, you'd have to ask the person who locked the thread.

tbf to alpine,a lot of people get annoyed as soon as they see it is him, without even reading any more of the thread.

Some people just wanna push there point of view across no matter what, and think we should question the players/manager/performances, kinda goes against the whole idea of this site though IMO

LOL.

Boj has been the staunchest supporter of getting rid of all the message boards and just keeping the main board, ever since he took control of the site.

Now he states he never reads the main board anyway :rolleyes:

Utter b0llocks. Even the admins and mods know im the one who's first to call for separate forums. I challenge you to find even one post to support your tripe.