EDGE DS card

gaz

I've got an EDGE DS card for sale.

http://www.edge-ds.cn/?lang=en

It allows you to do some nifty things with a Nintendo DS or DS Lite. I ordered one from a Hong Kong shop, but after reading up about them afterwards (D'oh), I was a bit concerned with long shipping times. So I ordered one from a UK shop....

Predictably, both arrived within a week. :D so one has to go.

Of course its it mint condition with the box (but no rubber band...its been pinched by my Mrs!). I've used the card for about 5 mins with my 4GB Micro SD card (supply your own), and it works spot on, no problem, so no chance of it being a dodgy fake card like some around.

£12 posted through PayPal to your door via 1st class recorded. Can shoot a video if you like of it booting up and running my Micro SD card.

'Tis a great card for very cheap. On a side note - have you found a way of playing GTA Chinatown Wars? All the downloads available are incompatible with most of the flashcards.

Oh...hope you find a buyer for it. Seriously, anyone with a DS needs this thing. **** easy to use.

Hi gaz, how easy is it to back-up/play games onto this card, how many will fit and how easy is it to find new applications and new games for it please? I ask as I am thinking that my 10 yr old grandson may be interested, but would prefer it if he could do it himself (I know little of these DS machines myself)

Just read some reviews and would like to ask for first refusal pending answers to questions above please?

LV Saint, your comments would also be appreciated if you don't mind? Cheers

Hi gaz, how easy is it to back-up/play games onto this card, how many will fit and how easy is it to find new applications and new games for it please? I ask as I am thinking that my 10 yr old grandson may be interested, but would prefer it if he could do it himself (I know little of these DS machines myself)

Just read some reviews and would like to ask for first refusal pending answers to questions above please?

LV Saint, your comments would also be appreciated if you don't mind? Cheers

Hamster you have PM.

• 1 month later...

BUMP,

mrs hamster got a DS for her birthday.

Where's the best place for me to get one of these gizmos please? I understand that she'll need a micro SD card too, anyone know the current best deals?

cheers

hamster

(on behalf of) mrs hamster

This is where I ordered mine from

I'd make sure you get at least a 4Gb micro SD card too.

One of mine (in first post up there) came from Deal Extreme, it took 2 weeks for delivery (it was free shipping though). The UK card I got came from NDS Gear. They've 'retired' the card from sale now (i.e. discontinued), but they stock loads of others.

http://www.nds-gear.co.uk/ds-cards/retired/edge/edge-ds.shtml

Cheers fellas,

I ended up ordering one of these, what do you think?

https://www.dealextreme.com/photogallery.dx/sku.22584

I actually bought 2 as they are such a bargain (1 for g/son), but will get the Mini SD from Amazon or Ebay probabaly.

Cheers muchly

hamster

Have bought a few of these and last time I bought one it was on Amazon (seriously - they used to sell them but funnily enough no more).

The seller is here:

http://www.r4ds-gaming.co.uk/

Pretty good pricing I think as well... Got 2 x N5's in my kids DS's with 8Gb cards in (and if you sit in Kingsland you may see them being played near the front row during quiet periods by my kids!)

Edited by Tractor_Saint