Laptop sale.

hypochondriac

Hi there everyone! Now I want to tell you a story. I have had three laptops over the last year, each with a frustrating story to tell. I am told that a couple of the laptops are easy to fix but frankly I cannot be bothered with any of them anymore. If anyone has attempted to fix a laptop they will know that often it is like banging your head against a brick wall! The plan is to sell these laptops and some other stuff in order to start from scratch with a new one. I NEED a new laptop. First up we have...

A Toshiba L40 Laptop with carry case!

Bought from Argos last year, this stylish laptop served my girlfriend well for approximately three months before she trod on it getting up in the morning. The resulting impact cracked the screen. Unfortunately she didn't inform me of this until just over nine months later when the laptop's warrenty had expired the week before. Once my other two laptops failed, I had little choice other than to pay someone the 135 pounds to replace the screen. This laptop worked fantastically well for me for 2 months until it started shutting itself off (I believe it contracted a virus.) Now whenever I turn it on, it boots to the start windows normally screen but will not let me leave that screen! Still it's a nice laptop with decent sized hard drive I believe.

03092009073.jpg

03092009074l.jpg

03092009075.jpg

Next we have...

An Alienware M5550i laptop

This was my 18th birthday present (I’m 20 now so about 2 and a half years old.) It’s an awesome laptop which has served me well for a long time. Last year it booted up with just a blank white screen. As it was still within warrenty, I returned it and alienware sorted it. It was a simple fault where they said the screen connection just popped out. Unfortunately the same thing has happened again! It boots but all you see is a white screen. I’m certain that this is an easy fix and if it isn’t then you may return it! It has an 80GB hard drive and is immensely cool. I can’t promise it will attract the ladies but I’ve had many positive comments from males! The rubber feet have gone from the bottom and there is one dead pixel on the screen, but other than that it works fine.

03092009076.jpg

03092009077.jpg

03092009078d.jpg

Finally we have...

An advent laptop!

Used it for a few months. It's an old laptop. I sat on this one a couple of weeks ago and broke the screen! Will need a new install of windows but it works minus the crack in the top right.

03092009079o.jpg

03092009080.jpg

All these laptops come with power cables, but every one of them require some wiggling to make them work. I have about 7 chargers but all of them are irritatingly poor and some of them don't work at all. I can send the chargers with them and maybe you can get one or more of them to work!

Make me an offer for one or more of them.