new mclaren supercar.....

scaramanga

New Renault effort... Not quite in the same league :lol:

http://www.imotormag.co.uk/news/212487/geneva_2009_renaultsport_megane_250.html

I really like that, much nicer looking than the Focus RS.

Having driven a brand new model Golf on Monday, fresh out of the showroom, I'd be intrigued to see what the new Golf R34 will be like though - thought the new Golf was significantly better than the outgoing model. More composed, better interior, better seating etc.

The Maclaren looks like the old one.

I've admired that Renault lloks-wise for a while and Bob needs to lay off the valium if he thinks that VXR looks anything like it. To be fair, the majority of hot-hatches conform to the 'Euro-box" design aesthetic so to start claiming one is similar to another is a little picky in my opinion. Honda have probably been the boldest with the Civic, but its ridiculous lack of torque and,more importantly, the shocking CO2 emissions, continue to put me off. I know it's because it's using an 'old' engine but they should have pulled their fingers out and freshened it up if they wanted to be making a real winner. I don't think I could bring myself to buy the French turd though so I'd still be buying the Golf GTI if I was mad enough to waste my money on a new car.

The Maclaren looks like the old one.

I've admired that Renault lloks-wise for a while and Bob needs to lay off the valium if he thinks that VXR looks anything like it. To be fair, the majority of hot-hatches conform to the 'Euro-box" design aesthetic so to start claiming one is similar to another is a little picky in my opinion. Honda have probably been the boldest with the Civic, but its ridiculous lack of torque and,more importantly, the shocking CO2 emissions, continue to put me off. I know it's because it's using an 'old' engine but they should have pulled their fingers out and freshened it up if they wanted to be making a real winner. I don't think I could bring myself to buy the French turd though so I'd still be buying the Golf GTI if I was mad enough to waste my money on a new car.

Oh come on! The side profile is almost identical! Try doing some research onthe internet and you will find I'm very much in the majority in thinking so too! Looks quite like it from the back as well although the front is totally different for sure.

Oh come on! The side profile is almost identical! Try doing some research onthe internet and you will find I'm very much in the majority in thinking so too! Looks quite like it from the back as well although the front is totally different for sure.

No, I don't agree. As I said, many cars look similar to some degree and there's a reason for that; flying saucers shapes don't make effective cars.