Fallout - Broken Steel DLC PS3 out Thurs

Smirking_Saint

is it aliens?

Not really, it's like, a post-nuclear war, everything is fooked and your trying to find your way in all of it, massive map, loadsa quests and fighting, really addictive, good if you have alot of time on your hands and f*ck all to do stevo.

There are only so many w*nks you can get away with ;)

Not really, it's like, a post-nuclear war, everything is fooked and your trying to find your way in all of it, massive map, loadsa quests and fighting, really addictive, good if you have alot of time on your hands and f*ck all to do stevo.

There are only so many w*nks you can get away with ;)

Sounds ideal, needed something to fill the void completing Batman has left me!

How gaaaaay.

Actually that link says:

"Good timing too, with Bethesda also confirming that the first of five upcoming DLC releases, Broken Steel, is to be released on September 24. This will be followed by Operation: Anchorage and The Pitt on October 1, and Point Lookout and Mothership Zeta on October 8."

So we might not have to wait as long...

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone else been playing the DLC on the PS3 yet?. I think I have completed Broken Steel and went to start Zeta Mothership but it seems to of stopped doing anything. Other than that the DLC has been quite good. The best part is it allows you to still continue and also do other quests that you never got to complete the last time you played it.