Leyton Orient

Saint_clark

Please can nobody dress up. You'll only embarrass yourself and everyone else.

you need to get in the spirit of it mate, i've already emailed the club and asked them to play with an orange ball with a face drawn on it to pretend it is a pumpkin

Just checked on the greyhound bus site and they have journeys to London for £1 and return for £1 on the day of the Orient game.

Their superb aswell. We used them to get to victoria on Saturday. We shall be doing Leyton Orient on them aswell.

Just hope they empty the loo ah lee?

Looks like engineering works on the tube that weekend, any ideas what is going to be the best route once you arrive at Waterloo ?

Just had a look, there's 6 (SIX) lines affected that weekend! But the good news is that the Northern Line and Central Line aren't amongst them.

So I guess it's Northern Line from Waterloo to Tottenham Court Road, then Central Line to Leyton, then it's less than half a mile walk to the ground.

Not sure on pubs round the ground, but sounds like they're not too fancy! Will have to be a trip to Bethnal Green / Shoreditch etc after the game...

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/livetravelnews/realtime/tube/track-closures.pdf

Got my tickets! Looking forward to it as not been before. Got an £11 return on the train as well, bargain!

We have found a real ale pub crawl to do in London before the game. More details to follow!

How did you managed to get train tickets £11 return?

Will the ticket office be open after the game tomorrow? Hoping to get mine for Orient then.

Got my tickets! Looking forward to it as not been before. Got an £11 return on the train as well, bargain!

We have found a real ale pub crawl to do in London before the game. More details to follow!

Need a list of the real ale pubs, there`s a beer in it for you !

COYR !

Be interested in this Bungle, let us know the details when you have them.

We will be starting early with a Fry-up near Euston Station around 9.30-10am... so should be on the Ale by 10.30-11am

Should have details of ale pubs later on today. I know that pub #1 doesn't open until 12, so will have to do some research on ale pubs open from 11am!

As for £11 fare. Advanced fares children, advanced fares.

#

You will never get away with being a child.

Ok, link below to the webiste of the Capital Cask Ale Crawl.

As mentioned earlier pub number 1 does not open until 12 so can rule that one out.

http://www.greeneking.co.uk/capital-ale-trail

The added bonus is after we have boozed at 6 pubs we'll be proud owners of a completed stamp card, and more importantly this gets us a t-shirt.

My suggestion of pub order would be 2,3, 5,4,7 and 6

Had a email from Luker yesterday saying they were chasing more tickets but didn't have a clue how many more we'd get.

According to footballgroundguide site away teams get 'around' 1000 tickets so we aint going to be getting many more. Going to get mine on Friday.

Charlton were given 3000 for their game earlier this season, Last season Leicester were given the whole of the East Stand

I think it all depends on demand, but its more likeley we get at least 3000 tickets if the initial allocation sells quickly IMO .

As mentioned earlier pub number 1 does not open until 12 so can rule that one out.

The added bonus is after we have boozed at 6 pubs we'll be proud owners of a completed stamp card, and more importantly this gets us a t-shirt.

I thought we were doing Cask Ale Trail 1? That only has 5 pubs.

Hi all....

Here is the map of the Ale Trails....

http://www.greeneking.co.uk/capital-ale-trail/london-ale-trail.pdf

Is your suggestion to start at pub nos 2 on the map.... "Monument", 18 Fish Street Hill, EC3R 6DB?

What time are you kicking off?

Hi all....

Here is the map of the Ale Trails....

http://www.greeneking.co.uk/capital-ale-trail/london-ale-trail.pdf

Is your suggestion to start at pub nos 2 on the map.... "Monument", 18 Fish Street Hill, EC3R 6DB?

What time are you kicking off?

I am actually thinking of doing pub crawl #2, rather than number 1. We would be wanting to start at 11 of the morning.

Charlton were given 3000 for their game earlier this season, Last season Leicester were given the whole of the East Stand

I think it all depends on demand, but its more likeley we get at least 3000 tickets if the initial allocation sells quickly IMO .

The last two times I've been there we took something like 5,000 in the FA Cup, early 80s, and of course that Wednesday night way back in '78 when out of a gate of over 19,000 the vast majority were Saints fans.

Didn't Barry Hearn have a pop at us in the summer? Don't think he'll appreciate too many Saints fans swamping his little bit of the East End.

Charlton had 2700 there, Millwall had about 1900. So I would guess that we would get 2700 at best and about 2000 at worst.