Saints Programmes + misc.

hamster

Hi, just started to trawl through my programme collectionand over the next few weeks hope to get most of them up on E-Bay.

ALL will start at just 10p.

I'll also add some other miscellany such as Last game at The Del Shirt, '76 autographs, press photos, '76 cufflinks etc, as and when I get around to it.

Please n ote that the current items don't have postage discounts applicable, but I will correct that and it will be just 25p per each additional item.

Happy Bidding

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/freewebtv/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg==

Edited by hamster

Hi, just started to trawl through my programme collectionand over the next few weeks hope to get most of them up on E-Bay.

ALL will start at just 10p.

I'll also add some other miscellany such as Last game at The Del Shirt, '76 autographs, press photos, '76 cufflinks etc, as and when I get around to it.

Please n ote that the current items don't have postage discounts applicable, but I will correct that and it will be just 25p per each additional item.

Happy Bidding

http://my.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextSelling&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK:MESEX

Weirdly, by clicking on your link, it takes me to my ebay page, obviously via the signing in front page. What's your trading name?

BUMP

Just put my 'Last Match at The Dell' shirt up plus a Saints watch and a pair of (rare) '76 FA Cup Winners cufflinks too.

Follow the link in the first post for more details.

hamster

PS

Mods, is it okay to 'bump' this tthread as and when I put more items up for sale please? It will save me starting loads of new ones over the coming weeks/months.

Cheers

Baj - If possible can you post this as a new buy and sell thread please

A friend of mine is selling a fishery set in Southampton,

contains carp to 30lb

roach,pike,bream,tench,eels

2 acre lake with extra land

If anyone is interested please let me know also advertised elsewere

I have just realised that many of you will be at tonight's match when the bidding ends for 3 of the more desirable items end this evening; Last match at The Dell shirt, 1976 FA Cup Winners cuff links.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/freewebtv/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg

I apologise for denying you the chance to grab them, so am offering you the opportunity to get a bid in right now.

I am too bloody good to yous lot sometimes. ;-)

Enjoy the match.

Hi,

I don't suppose you've got a programme from Saints v Leicester on 27th Dec 1980?

I would be interested if you have (was my first ever match - those were the days)

If I have, I'll let you know. I'm afraid the only way they are all going to get sold is a few at a time. I'm hoping to sort the whole lot by date soon, so will try to make an XL file available to all. Watch this space G, I'll PM you direct if I find that one.

hamstare

btw, thanks to anyone who bid on the shirt I was not expecting to get that much, cheers.

More autographs just gone up; Manny Andruszewski, Nick Holmes, Ivan Golac, Tony Sealy, Trevor Hebberd, Malcolm Waldron, Terry Gennoe, Graham Baker ? (suggested that it may be Alan Ball), Terry Curran ? (suggested that it may be Tony Funnell), Ted McDougal, Chris Nicholl

Here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140350493293

Please note that the lst sheet of autographs wen for less than a tenner, grab a bargain and an irreplaceable piece of history.

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP

An England v Rep of Ireland programme from Euro '88 just added

From beer stained memory, this was an amazing team (on paper at least) who failed to deliver big time, losing all 3 group matches. jack Charlton really knoew how to get a team fired up and with the likes of Cascarino and Niall Quinn in his squad they made us look like a Sunday pub team. I was there with my best mate and without the gory details, from the moment the final whistle blew it was just a bierkeller soaked stupor. Brilliant time was had by all and I remember spending most of the final match dancing with 2 American girls in a fountain in the centre of Munich. I still have the photos which I really must scan for posterity.