PS3 game

saint_stevo

i have recently completed Batman, Resi 5 and InFamous. Im off sick you see....

Wouldnt mind a co-op game either to replace resi5, any good'uns, other than COD might i add

Oblivion ordered for £12

I have obvlivion AND fallout 3..

I prefered oblivion personally..played it for hours on end...never really got into fallout 3...mainly because for some mad reason I was a crap shot..

I have obvlivion AND fallout 3..

I prefered oblivion personally..played it for hours on end...never really got into fallout 3...mainly because for some mad reason I was a crap shot..

i played fallout 3 a few times, wasnt sold on it, hence my plumpage for Oblivion. Very long apparently, should keep me busy...

i played fallout 3 a few times, wasnt sold on it, hence my plumpage for Oblivion. Very long apparently, should keep me busy...

oblivion is very good.....some of the quests (and there are farking loads) got me stumped but had a quest book (i downloaded for free) and used that when I was really stuck....

alot more "easier" to crack on with as a game than fallout IMO

I hated oblivion, and those fecking slotty jaw boring characters. Fallout 3, however still totally immerses me.

Oblivion was ok, played it shortly before I got Fallout and thought it was great, then I got Fallout and it blew Oblivion out the water. Haven't played on Oblivion since, and spent hours upon end on Fallout. Can't wait for the DLC.