The great deals on games thread

St Marco

Thought it would be cool if we had a thread in here that people could use to let others know of any great deals they might have seen.

Not sure how many of you are PC gamers as we normally talk about the consoles but some excellent deals out there right now.

Direct2Drive are having a promotion on where they are putting games at £5.

http://www.direct2drive.co.uk/d2dturns5

Can download games such as Bioshock for a fiver. Direct2Drive is just like Steam if you not used it before.

This week in US they got Assasin's Creed on theirs for a fiver so hopefully that comes to UK too.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, it's a bit out of control. Especially since people will still buy it at £39.99 anyway. But I can't complain. Ordered mine off Amazon today at that price and it'll arrive tomorrow.

What I would like to see is a similar 'price war' when MW2 comes out. I'm sure one of them will knock 5 to 10 pounds off? We'll see....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

some amazing deals out there right now

HMV were selling Rock Band Beatles full band with game for £39 on 360 and £49 on PS3, it is sold out online but might be able to get that in some stores. Amazon have the same deal on but is about £55 if i remember right.

Steam have a great sale on too which will add new games every 24hrs, can get GTA4 for £5! And Stalker for like £1.30! That is a class game.

Game have a great sale on too. They were selling special editions of street fighter 4 for £11 but are now sold out, hopefully they add some more stock in next couple of days!

EDIT: sorry did not see the other steam thread :(