My wheeliebin

Dog

I stuck my head in my WB tonight to see if my Razzle was well hidden, and I noticed that about 6" from the bottom was a bubbling mass of golden ripples.

My WB is full of maggots, big juicy white ones feeding off the bar-b-q ribs and decaying pigeons that I chucked in there forgetting to wrap them up.

If anyone wants any for fishing they are £1 a pint, but I only have large white ones.

They frickin stink!! :smt109

Hear the govenment are giving councils powers to issue on the spot fines if you put your wheelie out amd its lid is not shut properly or you put it in the wrong place.

hope they are going to pay me when it is left half way down the street after being emptied

Hear the govenment are giving councils powers to issue on the spot fines if you put your wheelie out amd its lid is not shut properly or you put it in the wrong place.

hope they are going to pay me when it is left half way down the street after being emptied

I really can't complain at all about our binmen on this round in Park 21. They always leave the bins where they found them and are most helpful with advice on what we can and can't recycle. We have a laugh and I feel a couple of packs of beer at Christmas is a small token of appreciation.

Although I would do their job, if desperate, it's not something I would choose to do.

I stuck my head in my WB tonight to see if my Razzle was well hidden, and I noticed that about 6" from the bottom was a bubbling mass of golden ripples.

My WB is full of maggots, big juicy white ones feeding off the bar-b-q ribs and decaying pigeons that I chucked in there forgetting to wrap them up.

If anyone wants any for fishing they are £1 a pint, but I only have large white ones.

They frickin stink!! :smt109

That was your fault.

I will not touch your bin once I see it.

I am a council worker.. muahahaha

get the bloke who goes round in his van to clean ya bin, once a month......(supergleam, i think it's called)..........i pay something like £30 a year............tis well worth it, the bin smells lovely after it's done :D

Once a month you pikey!! I get mine cleaned every fortnight after the trash trucks been. It only takes minutes to start a maggot farm. £6 a month for a clean bin and bag.

Maggots anyone?

Once a month you pikey!! I get mine cleaned every fortnight after the trash trucks been. It only takes minutes to start a maggot farm. £6 a month for a clean bin and bag.

Maggots anyone?

FWIW..i've never experienced having maggots in my bin ;)

and, you chuck a dead , unwrapped pigeon in your bin and then have the cheek to call ME a pikey!!! PAH!!!

Edited by saint boggy

get the bloke who goes round in his van to clean ya bin, once a month......(supergleam, i think it's called)..........i pay something like £30 a year............tis well worth it, the bin smells lovely after it's done :D

We used to have someone come round & clean ours fortnightly but for some reason they don't come to our area anymore.

Nope not at all. One of my ejit siblings put unwrapped food in the bin & it wasn't discovered until the following week when the bin was emptied & the lid left open.

Pretty sure one does come round our way. Im sure you can google it?

No bin can smell worse than ours, a mixture of nappy bags full of cat she-hite and rotting food makes me gag most times I have to open it!

Pretty sure one does come round our way. Im sure you can google it?

No bin can smell worse than ours, a mixture of nappy bags full of cat she-hite and rotting food makes me gag most times I have to open it!

You should walk down to somewhere that has a dog bin & put the **** in that (we do with our dog poo) as for the rotting food you should buy a compost bin & put your raw veg/peelings in that.