WGS after Dyer

VectisSaint

Ambivalent about Dyer. I personally think he too lightweight but know others rate him. I would let him go for a c£1.5m but not for peanuts.

I think we should keep all the youngsters and just unload the older players.

Ambivalent about Dyer. I personally think he too lightweight but know others rate him. I would let him go for a c£1.5m but not for peanuts.

Celtic have no money either, so don't think we would get £1.5 from them, perhaps we could do a swap deal for McGeady or Hesselink ;)

but wasn't this in the news of the world. The paper that is renowned for accuracy, which is tipping us for relegation and finishing 23rd?

If you read the analysis on the championship you will see that they have two teams in fifth place. to55ers.

I am already looking forward to our youthfull team proving a few people wrong next season.

COYR

Fact ? Or an opinion based on some of his performances ?

Fabrice left FRANCE to play overseas following a couple of court convictions. At the time of signing Gordon made some mention of his intentions of taking him under his wing and giving him a settled environment.

This story is rubbish. If he was interested he would have made an approach when he was out of contract.

Yeh but when they are 'researching' their stories from the confort of their own mind, they have no idea of what has happened previously, therefore there is room for inacuracies.

I personally think that the basis for this may be Dyer's agent who was hoping to bump up his price by leaking it to the paper, but they kept it for a slow news day.

Allegedly