fifa 10 ps3 players

Deanovski

if any of you fancy joining our fifa pro club saints team pleases let me know we play 7o clock onwards most weeknights or any time a few of us are online, mainly looking for defenders and center mid players, its good fun muggin off the other football fans when you beat them with saints,

were called southampton afc after 2nights we played 9 won 2 drew 1 lost 6

like i said we need some good defenders and center mids

look forward to playing with you all soon

8 players in the team, arround 5 that play everynight il ad you in a bit mate

Without wanting to make excuses can I just say the reason (one of the reasons anyway) I was so **** when I played with you the other night was because I was playing in the weird pro camera angle...being the retard I am, I've only just figured out how to change it.

Also, wasn't really sure why I was playing as almost every player except the ones you guys were? :confused:

Was that when we got massacred 8-1? If so, you were playing as everyone except us because you didn't select a specific position before the game. The use of the be a pro camera when playing as more than half the team would explain the performance though ha.

Was that when we got massacred 8-1? If so, you were playing as everyone except us because you didn't select a specific position before the game. The use of the be a pro camera when playing as more than half the team would explain the performance though ha.

That sounds like the one...I lost count of the score after about the first 5 goals :smt009. Yea it was surprisingly difficult lol, especially as I was only playing on a very small tv at the time!

Im useless guys, but i have a headset and can talk about the saints! most of the match as io guess i wont be scoring much!

add me

Jamesc16

I'm useless too and have a headset, but unfortunately I can't get a good connection in my room at the moment but I'll add you when I get it sorted.

Hi guys,

I am so glad there is a Saints club, i've been trying to join a club because i'm tired of all the "little-kiddies" and the "i'm never going to pass the ball" attitude when playing ranked games with your Pro's.

I'd like to be included in the team please, you're all welcome to add me: Gambo86

I normally play Left Midfield, but will happily play anywhere in the centre or at the back. Also have microphone and am probably available 2-3 nights a week to play!

• 2 weeks later...