Football Manager 2010 DEMO OUT NOW

Matthew Le God

PC DEMO =

http://www.fileplay.net/file/6432/football-manager-2010-gold-demo-pc

MAC DEMO =

http://www.fileplay.net/file/6433/football-manager-2010-gold-demo-mac

Quickstarts for the following countries: Brazil, Denmark, England, France, Italy, Northern Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Scotland, Spain, Sweden, Turkey and Wales

Language packs: Danish, Dutch, English, French, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish

Full assets: including player pictures, club logos, competition logos, etc for where we have the license. Full pitch textures, stadiums and sounds.

Edited by Matthew Le God

Agreed price of £500k on Waigo :lol: we wish.

Fiorentina want rid of him and the fee is undisclosed so its hard to tell. Doubt they'd want much for him and we will have already paid a loan fee for the season not included in the 500k which would take the total paid close to £1m which seems realistic.

Edited by Matthew Le God

I think I should be given some credit for the Glenn Hoddle Academy being on there as I edited the database for 09 to put them in and uploaded it to SI forums.

The data for the Glenn Hoddle academy came direct from the academy itself...

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/blogs/football-manager-2010/Football-Manager-2010-new-features-blog-Day-29-Introducing-our-best-signing-yet-Glenn-Hoddle-article187503.html ;)

I don't care, I gave them the initial idea :)

Won't bother with the strawberry version, apparently it's taking 12 hours for some people and it's not worth it for picture packs and club history.

Honestly, once SI have ironed out the last few creases, I think they have finally perfected this genre. How will they top it next year? Hard to see how.

Makes CM look like an Iphone app.

There are still loads of features SI want to include so don't worry. The 3D graphics I predict will also improve alot from year to year from now on.

FM10 and future FM's I think will benefit massively from the changes to the way they are tested. The game is alot more "polished" this year and from the months I have been playing it over the summer, has far fewer bugs than ever before.

WTF, AC Milan, Roma and Sporting CP are trying to buy Kelvin Davis off me! Otherwise pretty good game. Paterson is probably too good and its hard to buy players. How long does the demo last for?

Really? Looks cack to me, but I assume his potential is good.

And buying players is easy, I got Leigertwood for £400k, David Wright for £420k, Demerit for £700k and could have got Cresswell for £400k if his wage demands hadn't been to high.

Use the asking price filter, it f*cking owns.

Really? Looks cack to me, but I assume his potential is good.

And buying players is easy, I got Leigertwood for £400k, David Wright for £420k, Demerit for £700k and could have got Cresswell for £400k if his wage demands hadn't been to high.

Use the asking price filter, it f*cking owns.

Not really Patersons biggest fan, his composure is definitely too high. Just found out that transfer listed players are easier to buy so I've signed a few including Leigertwood. Dexter Blackstock's pic made me LOL "Gangsta!".

The 3D match graphics are really stuttery (think that's the adjective), even when I set everything to low detail. I'm using a dual processor imac with 3gb of memory and a graphics card much higher than the minimum requirement. Anyone else have problems?

Have you checked to see if your graphics card drivers can be updated? Also are you running anything in the background whilst playing the game?

Is the Vanilla one Mac-compatible?

No it's just you can only get Strawberry through using Pikey Torrent software.

Same boat as me. I Don't use Torrent software so have to play the Vanilla. As I don't want to play the Vanilla and only want to play the Strawberry one I wo't be using the demo. If this is the way SI wish to roll then I think I won't be playing FM10 either. (I mean if they can't even put the demo's on their own site or at least another file download site then what hope is there. I remember the hassle I had in downloading the last patch for MAC in FM08

Edited by JonnyLove