Brazilian Grand Prix

Jimmy_D

I fully expect Vettel to blow an engine and for RBR to blame Renault, despite the RS27 lump having scored more fastest race laps than any other engine on the grid, including the Mercedes which is fitted to 2 more cars than the Renault. Newey always designs aero at the expense of cooling.

I fully expect Vettel to blow an engine and for RBR to blame Renault, despite the RS27 lump having scored more fastest race laps than any other engine on the grid, including the Mercedes which is fitted to 2 more cars than the Renault. Newey always designs aero at the expense of cooling.

But, most importantly of all, have you finally (as is rumoured) ditched that awful livery?

I don't think so. I'm off work this week but I'm fairly certain we're running the same colours to the season's end. It takes all sorts of meetings and approval to change livery during the season, not to mention the fact that the chassis don't come back to the UK between Singapore and Abu Dhabi.

Just watching pratcie 3, due to the intense rain there has only been 15 or so minutes of running. Button 3rd place but it seems the lack of temperature in the tyres could be a massive factor.

Session red flagged thanks to Grosjean aquaplaning (very lucky not to flip the car as he went off!) This qualifying will be fascinating.

If this remains dry, Webber will win. Barrichello is driving wonderfully but the Red Bull should profit from the longer first stint. Kubica could also come into play.

As things stand Button should finish about 5th once it all shakes out. It's almost never that sraight forward though.

This is the sort of racing that Jenson hasn't been doing of late. Much better and all things considered he should wrap it up today.

Gutted to see alonso wiped out by the flying Sutil but not surprised to see Grosjean go backwards from the restart - he really looks out of his depth.

Worst case for Button (Vettel, Hamilton and Raikonnen passing him) he will finish 7th. Leaving the gap at 9 points for Barrichello if he finishes 3rd behind Webber and Kubica. If the Gap is ten points exactly for the last race Jenson is champion by virtue of him having more wins.

This is now Jenson's to lose.

Yessss!!!!!!!! F**king brilliant!!!

You can't deny he has been a worthy world champion, no doubt about it. Yes he's had sh*t qualifying performances, but has ALWAYS battled back to get points. Only one nil point at Spa when he would probably have been 5th but got taken out on the first lap. Made hay when the sun was shining in the first seven races and handed Rubens' arse to him on a plate. Can't think of one serious race mistake.