"Button to team up with Hamilton at McLaren"

Baj

It would certainly be interesting to see Button and Hamilton with identical equipment.

A lot of people criticise Jenson and say he isn't as good a driver as Lewis, and that he only won the title this year because he had the fastest car on the grid for the first 6 races. That may be true, but the same people tend to forget that he had to beat Barichello in the same car who is no slouch and a very experienced professional driver. Personally I don't think you can compare Jenson and Lewis as they are two different types of driver. Lewis is a bit kamikaze at at times; quick and always willing to overtake but makes a lot of mistakes. Jenson may not have the same raw speed and cavalier attitiude but he rarely, if ever, makes a mistake.

I would love to see which of the two of them would get the best out of a competitive McLaren, but I'll be surprised if it happens.

Would like to see a McLaren shoot-out between the 2 Brits. I've always preferred JB as I think he's one of the most consitent, smoothest drivers on the grid but I also love Hamiltons ability to pull off some of the best driving you'll see. Would love to see a true British team with 2 British drivers. Red, white and blue livery next year maybe? Maybe not!

Would like to see a McLaren shoot-out between the 2 Brits. I've always preferred JB as I think he's one of the most consitent, smoothest drivers on the grid but I also love Hamiltons ability to pull off some of the best driving you'll see. Would love to see a true British team with 2 British drivers. Red, white and blue livery next year maybe? Maybe not!

True British? Mercedes own 40% of McLaren ;)