Rangers out of Europe.

saint lard

Scottidh football is poor, I wouldn't say it was that great a shock. I reckon Rangers and Celtic would struggle in the Premiership and would not be too great a challenge in the Championship

Come on, they were in the UEFA Cup final last year. They are a good side and would cope in the CCC easily and would be midtable in the PL at least. This is a shock result which ever way you put it. Even if the Scottish League might be crap they would still win the Lithuanian one a lot easier then the Scottish one.

Scottidh football is poor, I wouldn't say it was that great a shock. I reckon Rangers and Celtic would struggle in the Premiership and would not be too great a challenge in the Championship

Remind me the last time a mid to low level championship side reached the uefa cup final? dont talk arse.

Remind me the last time a mid to low level championship side reached the uefa cup final? dont talk arse.

Although, playing 10-0-0 like Rangers did in the UEFA Cup last season, I reckon some could get close if they kept winning on penalties.

i watched the game and they were ****ing lucky they didnt lose by more. looked like they were still knackered from last season

What channel was it on?

I notice on Betfair, some people had bets matched at 50/1 when they were 1-0 down

Come on, they were in the UEFA Cup final last year. They are a good side and would cope in the CCC easily and would be midtable in the PL at least. This is a shock result which ever way you put it. Even if the Scottish League might be crap they would still win the Lithuanian one a lot easier then the Scottish one.

It was a weak Rangers side compared to the UEFA run. Ferguson and Cuellar both out injured and Davis' loan ended.

Apparently Celtic are set to make a load of extra CL TV money from it now, since all there European games will be on TV now... :D

It was a weak Rangers side compared to the UEFA run. Ferguson and Cuellar both out injured and Davis' loan ended.

Apparently Celtic are set to make a load of extra CL TV money from it now, since all there European games will be on TV now... :D

Its not just about their matches being on TV. PSV has had the same advantage in Holland for the last two seasons with Ajax screwing up in qualifying. Every country gets a certain amount of TV money to be shared between the teams that qualified. If only one qualifies that automatically leaves more. PSV got 10 million euros extra from the UEFA last year because of Ajax, since then people in Eindhoven keep saying that Ajax is their biggest sponsor.

Celtic & Rangers would be real competitors in the PL. Imagine sides getting their level of gate receipts and then add on the tv money. They would become big players very quickly.