Green 106 Peugot did a runner

mightysaints

This weds mornning a young 20ish white male with black shortish hair in a Green Peugot 106 hit me up the backside just before the roundabout going south towards Two Brothers pub in Chartwell Green. I went over the roundabout so as not to block the road and let others go by whilst i thought myself and the idiot who hit me could have a look and see what the damage was. The idiot then decided to do a runner. Just want to say that i will see you again, i will reconise you and you will pay. I suspect that you had no insurance etc. Justice will prevail

Thanks for the info, i will have a look on the way home and see if there is any CCTV there. There was only a very small mark on the bumper but it was the fact that he clearly decided to bugger off which made my blood boil. The only reason i can see him doing this was that he was uninsured. Uninsured drivers are a menace. Problem is the fines when caught do not add up. I had a Civid Type R which cost me the best part of £700 to insure but i saw recently that a driver was caught driving a CTR uninsured got done for £350 thus a saving from not having insurance. What should happen is that the fine should be based on an avarage insurance cost for the car type and driver caught and then tripled. I saw a survey i the London Standard last year that said that 1 in ever 5 cars was not insured, thats scary because whist your stuck in a jam on the M25 any car around you is not covered.