dragon age origins

Deanovski

Got it on the PC.

Love it.

But then I am a bit of a loser when it come to these types of games. If the Mrs sees me playing and getting into the story she just shakes her head disparingly.

How wierd, i could almost have written this......

I have the PC version, love it greatly, have a missus that rolls her eyes at me all the time (re computer games) AND i also live in clapham...

Strange

How wierd, i could almost have written this......

I have the PC version, love it greatly, have a missus that rolls her eyes at me all the time (re computer games) AND i also live in clapham...

Strange

One of the scary things about this game (and many newer ones now) is the recording of how long you have spent playing and how far through the game you are.

If the Mrs ever sees the stats (or thouse for COD) I'm in trouble . Sadly being an accountant who likes computer games doesn't do much to raise your profile in the "cool" stakes. How I ever pulled I have no idea.

She blames it on the booze I think.

Where in Clapham are you BTW?

Slightly off topic but I have recorded 240 hours on Street Fighter 4.

Back on; is this an RPG? I have been looking for a decent on since Fallout.

Yep.

Love fallout to.

It isn't first person. More party based.

I'm 13% complete. 30% of the world explored and (gulp!) 22 hours played.

Although that 22 propably includes about 2-3 hours where I've left it paused whilst I chat with the mrs/eat etc.

Very very easy to turn it on "just for a bit" and not realise that 4 hours ave passed. Being stuck at home with a bandaged ankle may also have something to do with it.

One of the scary things about this game (and many newer ones now) is the recording of how long you have spent playing and how far through the game you are.

If the Mrs ever sees the stats (or thouse for COD) I'm in trouble . Sadly being an accountant who likes computer games doesn't do much to raise your profile in the "cool" stakes. How I ever pulled I have no idea.

She blames it on the booze I think.

Where in Clapham are you BTW?

Very true indeed, the amount of hours i put into FM09 makes me concerned, let alone the missus! When you count in CoD, Fallout etc.... But hey, i enjoy it and she can watch crap reality TV without me moning at her

I'm just near North station, almost stockwell but not quite, how about you?

Very true indeed, the amount of hours i put into FM09 makes me concerned, let alone the missus! When you count in CoD, Fallout etc.... But hey, i enjoy it and she can watch crap reality TV without me moning at her

I'm just near North station, almost stockwell but not quite, how about you?

Battersea Rise opposite the bars. Hopefully moving soon though... might have to change my name on here.

Have seen quite a few saints shirts around here over the years.