Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

JonnyLove

Due out tonight / tomorrow.

Nice destraction from FM10 for a while. (I can see my other half leaving me at this rate).

So anyone getting this at midnight and also anyone know where the cheapest place to pruchase it will be. (Heres hoping the big supermarkets have a price war on this like FIFA)

Got it late Friday!

Love the airport mision and spraying all the hostages !!

Also love afghan and derail online my favourite online maps

worth the money!

Also got a few out of maps online up my sleeve! haha!

Let me know if you guys want to play sometime.

Friday :gib:

I new I should of pre-ordered

Sainsburys are selling this for £26 tomorrow.

I'm pretty annoyed as my pre-order from play.com has been packing for 5 days now. I was guaranteed that I would have it by the end of Tuesday. But like I've said -Its still packing, whilst all my mates have had theirs despatched.

I can't even cancel my order.

Sainsburys are selling this for £26 tomorrow.

I'm pretty annoyed as my pre-order from play.com has been packing for 5 days now. I was guaranteed that I would have it by the end of Tuesday. But like I've said -Its still packing, whilst all my mates have had theirs despatched.

I can't even cancel my order.

Can anyone else confirm that sainsburys are doing this? (Or any others link to sause would be good)

P.S. As long as Play have not dispatched the product you have a legal right to cancel. Go hit them with a big stick.

I ordered it off amazon a few months ago for £40

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/8342589.stm

I can't stand people who blame these games on real life violence, I have played them since the first CoD came out and GTA since Vice City and have never once had the urge to recreate what I have played. They create an escape from reality and are a great stress buster.

mine arrived Saturday morning, but I won't be able to play until this weekend when I am home for a few days, but I have been looking forward to this for ages! the customisable multiplayer looks like it could add a new range to the game and be great for variability

Got my copy after a ridiculous queue in Asda! Why? Good game, don't get me wrong, but why did I chose to queue with a bizarre bunch of male adolescents that seriously look like they need to get laid (rather than stroking one off to the pixelated images of Lara Croft?!) for almost an hour on a school night?! Furthermore, trying the game out in single & multiplayer was never going to be a 5 min browse so 3hrs sleep, then a full day of (now even harder) work. I'm my own worst enemy at times! Still, saved myself a few quid from the full price. Now...sleep! zzzzzz

Got it today for £26 from Sainsburys. And My mate who is a Makro card holder got it for £20 (Only 1 copy per card very anoyed about that one). So in todays high street price war is it worth pre-ordering and paying full price? when recentlyit seems the supermarkets are willing to slash prices to get the customers. (Fifa was £25 in Tesco on day of release for example).

Amazon delivered about 11 this morning, and I've Just decided to take my first break :D

That mission in the airport is really going to upset Daily Mail readers when they see their kids playing it!

I've only been playing on regular, and have found it a bit tough going at times, and certainly a lot harder than CoD4 on the same level.

Ah well, a bit of food, cup of tea and back to mindless killing for me :cool:

It has been a while since I had played COD MW, so I didnt have my eye in when I started playing it at 1am this morning....

The first level training mission suggested I played the game at "Regular" level. I normally play at Veteran and thought that, where I hadnt played it for a while, my aiming was a bit ****e..so I ignored its advice and opted for veteran instead.

I was given plenty of opportunity to back out of my decision "are you REALLY sure you want to play on veteran....."

"Oh good" I thought, "this is going to be one hardas**** game"

Little bit dissapointed at how easy it is.....

Id be interested to hear form anyone that hasnt played COD before, to see what they think fo veteran level, and how it compares to other 1st person shooter games...

It has been a while since I had played COD MW, so I didnt have my eye in when I started playing it at 1am this morning....

The first level training mission suggested I played the game at "Regular" level. I normally play at Veteran and thought that, where I hadnt played it for a while, my aiming was a bit ****e..so I ignored its advice and opted for veteran instead.

I was given plenty of opportunity to back out of my decision "are you REALLY sure you want to play on veteran....."

"Oh good" I thought, "this is going to be one hardas**** game"

Little bit dissapointed at how easy it is.....

Id be interested to hear form anyone that hasnt played COD before, to see what they think fo veteran level, and how it compares to other 1st person shooter games...

Your too cool

Sent the missus down to Macro at lunchtime only for some spotty geek in front of her to buy the last one :smt062

Well that will learn you to not get off your lazy arse and join the rest of us who got up really early to get it when they opened. No disapointment and saved £20 (which will go nicley on beer)

Am I really that crap at fps games that I'm finding regular a challenge :confused:

I've been playing COD:WaW on veteran of late and that has been a real challenge for me. If it wasn't for that, I think I'd probably be struggling on regular on MW2. As it is, I'm 'getting through' but I'm by no means tearing it up.

I doubt if anyone is "tearing it up" to be fair....

Its certainly not easy, but veteran is not as hard as I thought it would be.

Multi player IS hard, played it last night (within an hour of it going on sale) and there were people on the with an XP of 22 already !!!

One level: Kills 0 / Deaths 15

just completed! flippin' awesome! The story line is excellent, gameplay is great, graphics (even non-HD) are fantastic.

anyone disappointed in the game on any difficulty level has got too high sandards!! imo of course ;)

Will be playing online tonight, if anyone fancies it?

just completed! flippin' awesome! The story line is excellent, gameplay is great, graphics (even non-HD) are fantastic.

anyone disappointed in the game on any difficulty level has got too high sandards!! imo of course ;)

You've already finished it!? What the hell!?

Me too. Great ending. Leaves plenty of room for MW3 too.

Will hopefully give a decent crack on the multi[layer over the next few days. Looking forward to trying out the Spec Ops missions too, provided the missus doesn't want to watch too much TV!