Mercedes buy Brawn GP

Scummer

It'll be interesting to see what happens to the drivers. Button was rumoured to be going to McLaren to team up with Hamilton, now it could be Hamilton going the other way? Maybe it was because of said rumour that Mercedes decided to pull out at McLaren because they want a German driver?

Well, in Macca's press release it states they're keeping the silver livery and in Mercedes' it says they're running silver for the former Brawn team.

You're joking! Damn, I missed that bit. Bit of a shame, throught they might have taken teh oppurtunity to switch it up and go BRG...

You're joking! Damn, I missed that bit. Bit of a shame, throught they might have taken teh oppurtunity to switch it up and go BRG...

I suppose the only viable alternative was red, for Vodafone, and that might've clashed on the grid somewhat.

Sorry to hijack this thread, but one of the reasons Im doing so is so that I can comment on this topic.

Can one of the mods please answer any one of the emails I have sent to the subscriptions email address.

I would like to know when my £5 payment will be processed and my account changed to "Full member"

If my registration is proving to be difficult, can I have a full refund.

Thanks

My only sadness here is that Brawn's name is removed from the team, and it will no longer be a minnow in a large pond. Of course, minnow has a superficial feel, as the car they had this season was the result of Honda actually making the best car they ever did, let alone bequeathed. But all the same, I find it a minor disappointment. It also means that Button has no real emotional ties with the team anymore, because its shape and character will be inevitably altered. If I was him, I'd be off to McLaren like a shot, to form an all-British team with Hamilton. He'll even get an engine behind him with all the same characteristics as this year's model.

I assume nobody, McLaren included, will be using Kers in 2010, even though they will still be allowed to..?

My only sadness here is that Brawn's name is removed from the team, and it will no longer be a minnow in a large pond. Of course, minnow has a superficial feel, as the car they had this season was the result of Honda actually making the best car they ever did, let alone bequeathed. But all the same, I find it a minor disappointment. It also means that Button has no real emotional ties with the team anymore, because its shape and character will be inevitably altered. If I was him, I'd be off to McLaren like a shot, to form an all-British team with Hamilton. He'll even get an engine behind him with all the same characteristics as this year's model.

I assume nobody, McLaren included, will be using Kers in 2010, even though they will still be allowed to..?

Williams were the only team blocking a gentlemen's agreement not to run KERS but even they've caved now. It is supposed to be standard and compulsory in 2011 though. Still, time changes a lot of things in F!.

• 1 month later...